VWVortex.com - BC Racing BR coilover assistance
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: BC Racing BR coilover assistance

Viera, Florida
      2003 Audi A4
      03-25-2012 11:55 PM #1
      I purchased a set of the BC Racing BR coils overs and was looking for some suggestions on dampening set ups. I have a MKV GTI and if anyone had any advice or suggestions for their soft/hard settings on the coils it would be great. I run pretty much full stiff in the front right now, the ride is firm and forgiving but would like to see if anyone has some suggestions.

"I'm really just a misplaced MKIV guy, honestly. I'll prove it show me a pic of your car and watch me make fun of it."
      Quote: Mr. Moto

2. Member
      03-26-2012 08:55 AM #2
      Just play around with it; every car and every person are going to want something different.

Edit: You are going to want the rear to be softer than the front though; as there's less weight back there.
      Last edited by Project_2501; 03-26-2012 at 09:07 AM.

3. Member
      central florida
      05 gti 1.8t/ 00 a4 1.8tqms/ '72 340 duster
      05-30-2012 05:25 PM #3
      I find on my mkiv there is two good setups. One sport stiff and one more comfortable.
      I also installed these on a jcw mini, same settings but he installed swift springs. I would highly recommend you get them. Same spring rate seemed to be the best. The overall comfort was greatly improved and corner traction was also greatly improved. Worth the $380 online.

Anyways, around 10 on the frt from soft and 8 on the rear.on sporty mode 20f 25r,but that helps some understeer on my worse suspension imho.

For advertising information click HERE