It's a sad day, but I unfortunately must part with my favorite toy. I've had it for 18 years and it was last painted in 1990. The car has been to quite a few car shows in MI. There is so much to list on this car, I can give a quick break down - if you want more, please email me or call me.
* 2.0 liter
* 35734.3 miles
* Ported intake and head
* European down pipe and manifold with a 2" stainless steel exhaust
* Ronal RC-10 turbo wheels (which are now out of production)
* Billstein shocks with new speed lowering springs
* Heavier sway bars, front and rear
* 4-point row cage
* Ricaro racing seat - which matches the stock interior (red)
* Sound system you wouldn't believe
* BBS full-body kit
* Upper and lower stress bar in front
* Cross-drilled front rotors with stainless steel brake lines in the front
* Interior is near perfect
* Exterior is black with a stripe that fades from yellow to red (nice thin stripe)
* Much more...
Pictures are upon request - the website is not allowing me to add pics at this time (I'm new to this website). This car has rarely seen rain - never seen snow! It has been stored for 2 years - indoors, covered, and on carpet with being started periodically.
This is not a normal Rabbit - it IS a one of a kind. I would love to find another VW car lover - I want it to go to a good home.
Plus, if the purchase price is close to the asking price - I have a garage of parts that can go with the car. I.e., stock driver seat, extra motor, head, etc.
Price: $9,800 O.B.O.
Contact me via email or my cell (810-813-5197, Jeff)