VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

A wheel problem

6K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  bkpapi12 
#1 · (Edited)
So ive owned my wagon for less than
2 years now. Im on my sixth set of wheels and still not done there a few others id like to try. For instance omanyt,karthoums & vw motorsport wheels. First set 16" with snows,

Second set 18 flat fives

Third set 18 bbs vz

Fourth set mb forged six slots

Fifth set 18 samarkands

Sixth set 18 team dynamic pro race 1.2 forge one piece wheels @ 19.8lbs

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the samarkands the most, very classy on the black waggy

#3 ·
X2

#11 ·
thanks every one for your comments. i've never owned a car this long. this wheel thing seems to be working for me. the dynamic motorsport wheel is my first set of after market wheels in 5 years. and just to be safe i bought 5. will not go past 18" nyc roads :thumbdown::thumbdown: unless i snag some helios:laugh: i've seen some insane wheel set up's on dubs. from pink wheels,range rover,x5 and even maxima wheels. @ first i thought it was strange, but its just a dub thing. so i'll keep on dubbin and maybe some color soon:wave:

#14 ·
IIRC I previously told you to polish those flat fives and you'll be money. It's hard to beat a five spoke wheel on our cars. Although they are probably the heaviest of all of them.

#28 ·
would love 19's but a 35 tire in nyc, its not practical for me, i would have to swerve every where, slow down every where, then id feel like a honda driver:laugh:maybe some helios just for shows. its my daily and a city car. need a tuff wheel and team dynamic has sold me:heart:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.