Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 57

    Thread: Roll Call! Carlisle PA Whos going in may?

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2011
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      812
      03-30-2012 04:47 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by vortexn View Post
      wat happend hah
      Sport bikes racing down hotel hallways. It was a fun time don't get me wrong.

    2. Member bryangb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2010
      Location
      Hanover, PA
      Posts
      15,217
      Vehicles
      '08 GTI, '12 Beetle, '91 Passat
      03-30-2012 09:13 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by PSU View Post
      Mines not either, but we could throw back a few cold ones.

      Thanks for the invite.
      // Open Road Tuning
      Instagram: @bryangb
      bags and wheels = build thread

    3. Member sticky euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 23rd, 2009
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,735
      Vehicles
      '08 Jetta
      03-30-2012 10:09 AM #28

    4. Member bryangb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2010
      Location
      Hanover, PA
      Posts
      15,217
      Vehicles
      '08 GTI, '12 Beetle, '91 Passat
      03-30-2012 11:12 AM #29
      That guys hair rules
      // Open Road Tuning
      Instagram: @bryangb
      bags and wheels = build thread

    5. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      03-30-2012 11:17 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by DubCityVR6 View Post
      which way are you planning on coming down? me and a few guys from my town are going to be heading out on I-80 east, getting off at Bellfonte onto rt220 and getting on 322, then getting off on 81(i think) and then carlisle

      1. Head northwest toward Parrish St
      338 ft
      2. Turn left onto Parrish St
      0.2 mi
      3. Continue onto Parrish St Exd
      0.4 mi
      4. Turn right onto NY-21 S/NY-5 W/US-20 W
      0.3 mi
      5. Take the 1st left onto NY-21 S/Bristol Rd
      0.3 mi
      6. Take the 1st left onto NY-21 S
      12.6 mi
      7. Turn right onto NY-21 N
      66 ft
      8. Turn left onto NY-21 S
      7.7 mi
      9. Continue onto NY-53 S/S Main St
      Continue to follow NY-53 S
      21.8 mi
      10. Turn left to merge onto I-86 E/NY-15 S/NY-17 E
      21.9 mi
      11. Take the exit onto US-15 S
      Entering Pennsylvania
      75.0 mi
      12. Continue onto I-180 E
      1.6 mi
      13. Take exit 27A for US-15 S/Market St toward Lewisburg
      0.2 mi
      14. Turn right onto US-15 S/N Market St
      Continue to follow US-15 S
      35.7 mi
      15. Merge onto US-11 S/US-15 S via the ramp to Harrisburg
      45.4 mi
      16. Merge onto I-81 S via the ramp to Carlisle
      16.3 mi
      17. Take exit 49 to merge onto PA-641 W/W Trindle Rd
      Continue to follow PA-641 W
      2.0 m

      Those are my directions haha
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    6. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      03-30-2012 11:26 AM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by sticky euro View Post
      yeah wtf is with those piece of ****s
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    7. Member DubCityVR6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 26th, 2006
      Location
      Jacksonville, FL
      Posts
      5,268
      Vehicles
      2004 BMP R32, Mk5 Jetta (wifes ride)
      03-30-2012 06:00 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Hung2low View Post
      Sport bikes racing down hotel hallways. It was a fun time don't get me wrong.
      I remember a sport bike doing a burn out in our hotel hallway years ago, im thinking it was 5-6 years ago at Hotel Carlisle...

      Quote Originally Posted by vortexn View Post
      1. Head northwest toward Parrish St
      338 ft
      2. Turn left onto Parrish St
      0.2 mi
      3. Continue onto Parrish St Exd
      0.4 mi
      4. Turn right onto NY-21 S/NY-5 W/US-20 W
      0.3 mi
      5. Take the 1st left onto NY-21 S/Bristol Rd
      0.3 mi
      6. Take the 1st left onto NY-21 S
      12.6 mi
      7. Turn right onto NY-21 N
      66 ft
      8. Turn left onto NY-21 S
      7.7 mi
      9. Continue onto NY-53 S/S Main St
      Continue to follow NY-53 S
      21.8 mi
      10. Turn left to merge onto I-86 E/NY-15 S/NY-17 E
      21.9 mi
      11. Take the exit onto US-15 S
      Entering Pennsylvania
      75.0 mi
      12. Continue onto I-180 E
      1.6 mi
      13. Take exit 27A for US-15 S/Market St toward Lewisburg
      0.2 mi
      14. Turn right onto US-15 S/N Market St
      Continue to follow US-15 S
      35.7 mi
      15. Merge onto US-11 S/US-15 S via the ramp to Harrisburg
      45.4 mi
      16. Merge onto I-81 S via the ramp to Carlisle
      16.3 mi
      17. Take exit 49 to merge onto PA-641 W/W Trindle Rd
      Continue to follow PA-641 W
      2.0 m

      Those are my directions haha
      Yeah we wont be anywhere near each other. maybe everyone can meet up after we get to the show

    8. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      03-30-2012 06:14 PM #33
      Im down!
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    9. Member Big Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2002
      Location
      Morgantown/Bridgeport, WV
      Posts
      4,233
      Vehicles
      many
      04-08-2012 09:25 AM #34
      I'll be there with my crew (about 6 of us rolling up). We go every year just to get out of town and start the show season. We drink, grill out, and watch all the hot girls walk around. We don't usually enter the judged show but seeing the stuff that placed last year we decided we had to this year. Lol


      Me on the cruise up last year.
      Last edited by Big Euro; 04-08-2012 at 09:30 AM.
      Where does stuff go when it vanishes?

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 6th, 2007
      Location
      CLE. OH
      Posts
      13,274
      04-08-2012 12:02 PM #35
      Never been, would like to check it out once.

    11. Member MK5-2.5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 29th, 2010
      Location
      NOVA
      Posts
      674
      Vehicles
      2008 VW Jetta
      04-09-2012 01:03 PM #36
      I'll be there with the car in building Y so im heading up friday around lunch. Hope to see some good dubs that weekend
      *Low-N-Slow*

      I dont have BBS RS's and I dont care! Frankenstein MK5.5

    12. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      04-09-2012 01:08 PM #37
      i just preorderd my ticket, going down with all my buddies so we will def meet up i own a black gti with a white bandaid on the fender and interlagos haha but if we keep this bumped we can all meet up
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    13. Member Zaedrous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2009
      Location
      South Park, PA
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      12 GTI Autobahn - TUNED SOON | 07 GTI APR STG 2 - RIP
      04-09-2012 01:10 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by vortexn View Post
      i just preorderd my ticket, going down with all my buddies so we will def meet up i own a black gti with a white bandaid on the fender and interlagos haha but if we keep this bumped we can all meet up
      "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

    14. Member MK5-2.5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 29th, 2010
      Location
      NOVA
      Posts
      674
      Vehicles
      2008 VW Jetta
      04-09-2012 01:10 PM #39
      ^ sounds good
      *Low-N-Slow*

      I dont have BBS RS's and I dont care! Frankenstein MK5.5

    15. Member Zaedrous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2009
      Location
      South Park, PA
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      12 GTI Autobahn - TUNED SOON | 07 GTI APR STG 2 - RIP
      04-09-2012 01:12 PM #40
      Anyone know if there is beer at the show? Or is it BYOB?
      "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

    16. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      04-09-2012 01:17 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Zaedrous View Post
      Anyone know if there is beer at the show? Or is it BYOB?
      well ik the hotel parties are byob but my buddy said they do sell some there..
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    17. Member bryangb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2010
      Location
      Hanover, PA
      Posts
      15,217
      Vehicles
      '08 GTI, '12 Beetle, '91 Passat
      04-09-2012 01:27 PM #42
      Roll call. Who wants to get smashed and **** our pants?
      // Open Road Tuning
      Instagram: @bryangb
      bags and wheels = build thread

    18. Member Zaedrous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2009
      Location
      South Park, PA
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      12 GTI Autobahn - TUNED SOON | 07 GTI APR STG 2 - RIP
      04-09-2012 01:29 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Roll call. Who wants to get smashed and **** our pants?
      "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

    19. Member vortexn's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Canandaigua, NY (585)
      Posts
      3,234
      Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 Quattro
      04-09-2012 01:34 PM #44
      I LIED: its a dry county, no alcohol sold anywhere around so its completely BYOB!
      Quote Originally Posted by bryangb View Post
      Wheel gap on VW's is much like a girl. If you can fit three fingers than it's not a keeper.

    20. Member DubCityVR6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 26th, 2006
      Location
      Jacksonville, FL
      Posts
      5,268
      Vehicles
      2004 BMP R32, Mk5 Jetta (wifes ride)
      04-09-2012 03:41 PM #45
      Ill be there in my Jetta. Ill only be going down for the day on saturday. coming from 3.5 hours north west of carlisle if anyone wants to meet up and cruise down that morning. ill be heading down I-80 then 322


    21. Member Zaedrous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2009
      Location
      South Park, PA
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      12 GTI Autobahn - TUNED SOON | 07 GTI APR STG 2 - RIP
      04-09-2012 05:08 PM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by DubCityVR6 View Post
      Ill be there in my Jetta. Ill only be going down for the day on saturday. coming from 3.5 hours north west of carlisle if anyone wants to meet up and cruise down that morning. ill be heading down I-80 then 322
      You can meet up with me if you are taking 322 east you will be passing right through Lewistown PA and we can roll down together. PM me.

      Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
      "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

    22. Member DubCityVR6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 26th, 2006
      Location
      Jacksonville, FL
      Posts
      5,268
      Vehicles
      2004 BMP R32, Mk5 Jetta (wifes ride)
      04-09-2012 05:28 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by Zaedrous View Post
      You can meet up with me if you are taking 322 east you will be passing right through Lewistown PA and we can roll down together. PM me.

      Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
      will do

    23. Member ajfisc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 29th, 2007
      Location
      West PA
      Posts
      399
      Vehicles
      07 Audi A4
      05-09-2012 11:08 AM #48
      Ill be there with my crew


      hopefully my wheel gap won't look that bad at the show!
      Live-Low

    24. Member bryangb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2010
      Location
      Hanover, PA
      Posts
      15,217
      Vehicles
      '08 GTI, '12 Beetle, '91 Passat
      05-09-2012 11:22 AM #49
      Lower it ASAP
      // Open Road Tuning
      Instagram: @bryangb
      bags and wheels = build thread

    25. Member dirtydub33's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      SW, PA
      Posts
      269
      Vehicles
      'MKV jetta, '72 bus
      05-09-2012 12:11 PM #50
      ill be there already pre registered

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •