1. Member amwoflakeland@gmail.com's Avatar
      Vehicles
      08' Jetta
      05-21-2012 02:02 PM #281
      Who ever this cat is, he got some.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6634661&type=3
      New revised thread of things for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by 20kmsquare View Post
      There have been hundreds of rapes in cars and automobiles and millions of people have sex in cars.

Vehicles
      08 rabbit
      05-21-2012 04:44 PM #282
      Quote Originally Posted by nickbeezy View Post
      nice meeting some of you people.
      I was sitting in the back of the mkv 4 door your buddy was taking pics of on the way out of Helen Sunday. haha. Car looked good!
      IG @corned_beeef

Vehicles
      mkv
      05-22-2012 01:57 AM #283
      Quote Originally Posted by ColinW. View Post
      I was sitting in the back of the mkv 4 door your buddy was taking pics of on the way out of Helen Sunday. haha. Car looked good!
      thanks, i didnt get a chance to finish up bodywork, butfor sure by next year it should be finished and ready to show.
      its a shame you couldnt bring your car out this year, i would love to see that gansta static fitment up close

my friend who was taking pics of your buddy's white 4 door was arguing with me for the whole ride on if that car was on air or static. i was like, "no one in the right mind would stay draggin and throwing sparks of their exhaust like that and be bagged. i was convinced he is definitely static." then i saw him air the rear up. lol

i spotted your V2 lab buddies at the days inn hotel. i was mostly chilling with the cloudvi jetta smoking some hookah.

next car event we gotta get up
      follow me @dominickhenry | 2.5l UM tuned! | SCCA Solo FSP class |Flickr | Build Thread | FS Benz wheels

Vehicles
      08 rabbit
      05-22-2012 07:49 AM #284
      Quote Originally Posted by nickbeezy View Post
      thanks, i didnt get a chance to finish up bodywork, butfor sure by next year it should be finished and ready to show.
      its a shame you couldnt bring your car out this year, i would love to see that gansta static fitment up close

my friend who was taking pics of your buddy's white 4 door was arguing with me for the whole ride on if that car was on air or static. i was like, "no one in the right mind would stay draggin and throwing sparks of their exhaust like that and be bagged. i was convinced he is definitely static." then i saw him air the rear up. lol

i spotted your V2 lab buddies at the days inn hotel. i was mostly chilling with the cloudvi jetta smoking some hookah.

next car event we gotta get up
      LOL, yea he is air. We definitely need to get up for sure.
      IG @corned_beeef

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789