Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Results 76 to 100 of 291

    Thread: Remodeled Picture Challenge Thread

    1. Member Jeff_Edison's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2007
      Location
      Rotterdam / The Netherlands
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      2002 Volkswagen Golf IV 1.6 16V / 1994 Volkswagen Golf III GTI 2.0 16V
      04-23-2012 05:24 PM #76
      Its a ATM..
      Its hard to see, because of the light, but its already dark here..




      Your'e MKIV next to a Hotel
      *** Jeff Edison -- Golf IV 1.6 16V Sportline -- Golf III GTI 2.0 16V -- The Netherlands -- www.VW-CLUB.nl ***

    2. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-24-2012 12:57 AM #77
      great job everyone!

    3. Member Jeff_Edison's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2007
      Location
      Rotterdam / The Netherlands
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      2002 Volkswagen Golf IV 1.6 16V / 1994 Volkswagen Golf III GTI 2.0 16V
      04-24-2012 04:00 AM #78
      Come on.. Keep the spirit alive..
      I'm ready for the next..
      *** Jeff Edison -- Golf IV 1.6 16V Sportline -- Golf III GTI 2.0 16V -- The Netherlands -- www.VW-CLUB.nl ***

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-24-2012 01:15 PM #79
      points updated

    5. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-24-2012 02:31 PM #80
      i mean I see what you are trying to accomplish, but it just seems like it creates a new problem.. a lack of interest. The other challenges that seemed impossible were that way because people didnt feel like trying to accomplish them. It had been a while since i was in the other picture game thread, but for example, take a picture with items from the dollar menu on the hood of your car. No one would do it because of lame excuses, like you wont sit food on your precious kbb valued car of $3500.00. We all know that bird **** is much better for your paint anyways.. just sayin it was lame excuses and people not really wanting to go the extra mile. It will be the same here now that not only do you have to take one picture to get a challenge complete but you have to post another picture just to validate the challenge? Way to much work for e-points that mean nothing. But play on it seems to be captivating for some of you..
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-24-2012 03:13 PM #81
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      i mean I see what you are trying to accomplish, but it just seems like it creates a new problem.. a lack of interest. The other challenges that seemed impossible were that way because people didnt feel like trying to accomplish them. It had been a while since i was in the other picture game thread, but for example, take a picture with items from the dollar menu on the hood of your car. No one would do it because of lame excuses, like you wont sit food on your precious kbb valued car of $3500.00. We all know that bird **** is much better for your paint anyways.. just sayin it was lame excuses and people not really wanting to go the extra mile. It will be the same here now that not only do you have to take one picture to get a challenge complete but you have to post another picture just to validate the challenge? Way to much work for e-points that mean nothing. But play on it seems to be captivating for some of you..
      Well for one thing challenges aren't supposed to involve spending any money, and the creator of the last thread was MIA...

      Some people actually like hard challenges.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-24-2012 03:22 PM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      hurr durr
      The points are just for fun, I personally don't care about them.

      The reason for the second picture makes perfect sense. It shows that it can be done unlike the old thread where people posted challenges like "Your MKIV with a shaved VR6-T bay", that made it almost impossible for the majority to play.

      I enjoy the challenges, and it's something fun to do when you have the spare time.

    8. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-24-2012 03:47 PM #83
      Quote Originally Posted by draggingframe View Post
      The points are just for fun, I personally don't care about them.

      The reason for the second picture makes perfect sense. It shows that it can be done unlike the old thread where people posted challenges like "Your MKIV with a shaved VR6-T bay", that made it almost impossible for the majority to play.

      I enjoy the challenges, and it's something fun to do when you have the spare time.
      Well lets see how it works for you guys but I can assure you that this thread will die quicker than the other, just for that reason. By the 3rd page before there were 3x as many challenges posted and completed than here. Just sayin, I understand what you are trying to do but it wont work is all Im saying.
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    9. Member Jeff_Edison's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2007
      Location
      Rotterdam / The Netherlands
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      2002 Volkswagen Golf IV 1.6 16V / 1994 Volkswagen Golf III GTI 2.0 16V
      04-24-2012 05:09 PM #84
      It's not me to blaim..

      You got me out @ 11pm for the ATM challenge..

      We did the same contest on my own forum with LESS members, and we manage it for over a year..
      ( The second year is still going, but challenges are harder to complete, because we almost done
      every challenge )
      So if we can do it with less members, i dont see the problem why it can't be a succes here..

      I will do my best to win the next challenge.. Not for the points, because i dont care about the
      points.. Just for the fun, and to get out and drive..
      Last edited by Jeff_Edison; 04-24-2012 at 05:11 PM.
      *** Jeff Edison -- Golf IV 1.6 16V Sportline -- Golf III GTI 2.0 16V -- The Netherlands -- www.VW-CLUB.nl ***

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-24-2012 05:22 PM #85
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Edison View Post
      Just for the fun, and to get out and drive..

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-24-2012 05:30 PM #86
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      Well lets see how it works for you guys but I can assure you that this thread will die quicker than the other, just for that reason. By the 3rd page before there were 3x as many challenges posted and completed than here. Just sayin, I understand what you are trying to do but it wont work is all Im saying.
      Why are you so concerned that we are wasting our time... it's the interweb, it's all a waste of time...

      Just go away if you don't want to play the game

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-24-2012 06:16 PM #87
      Your MKIV next to a Hotel.





      Your MKIV next to an Auto Parts store.

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 25th, 2010
      Location
      South Jersey
      Posts
      556
      Vehicles
      2.slow
      04-24-2012 06:23 PM #88
      subscribed cars in the shop until thursday but I will be particpating real soon!
      PM me for: coil installments and headlights.

    14. Junior Member lkveggie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 10th, 2011
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      39
      Vehicles
      2004 .:R32
      04-24-2012 07:04 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by draggingframe View Post



      Your MKIV next to an Auto Parts store.
      Can I just say that of course that Grand Am is at an auto parts store with the hood up...

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-24-2012 07:10 PM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by lkveggie View Post
      Can I just say that of course that Grand Am is at an auto parts store with the hood up...
      LOL!

    16. Member Jeff_Edison's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2007
      Location
      Rotterdam / The Netherlands
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      2002 Volkswagen Golf IV 1.6 16V / 1994 Volkswagen Golf III GTI 2.0 16V
      04-25-2012 01:27 PM #91
      Auto Parts Store..




      Youre MKIV near 2 other VW's..
      I prefer at least 1 VW Polo, but i now that the Polo is rare there, so try to find a Polo, but if
      cant find one, then i'll will accept 2 other type's..
      *** Jeff Edison -- Golf IV 1.6 16V Sportline -- Golf III GTI 2.0 16V -- The Netherlands -- www.VW-CLUB.nl ***

    17. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-25-2012 03:53 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by zackdawley View Post
      Why are you so concerned that we are wasting our time... it's the interweb, it's all a waste of time...

      Just go away if you don't want to play the game
      Because I enjoyed playing the game as well, I quit playing the other picture thread because my car was in the body shop. Come back to start playing again, and it has all changed, not tryin to pick internet fights, or care at all about anybody spends their time. It just seems like a new obstacle was created to prevent a different one. Ill still play, I was only giving my 2 cents on the issue.

      Moving on, I can complete the 2 vw challenge when I get in my driveway today if no one has done it by then.
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-25-2012 05:16 PM #93
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      Moving on, I can complete the 2 vw challenge when I get in my driveway today if no one has done it by then.
      I'll give you a chance to grab it. If not, I will tonight at my buddies shop.

    19. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-25-2012 07:33 PM #94
      Your mkiv with 2 other vw's (sorry but I've only ever seen one polo in person and that was at sowo, highly doubtful any are around my side of town.)
      Your mkiv with at least 6 raised flags



      Reply pulled from my arse.
      Last edited by dubluv2003; 04-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      436
      Vehicles
      2003 GTI, 2000 Golf
      04-25-2012 09:34 PM #95
      I'm out of this one. I've never seen more than two flags at a time lol.

    21. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-25-2012 09:40 PM #96
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      Your mkiv with 2 other vw's (sorry but I've only ever seen one polo in person and that was at sowo, highly doubtful any are around my side of town.)
      Your mkiv with at least 6 raised flags



      Reply pulled from my arse.
      Good Job, and now to try and find 6 flags....

    22. Member Jeff_Edison's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2007
      Location
      Rotterdam / The Netherlands
      Posts
      232
      Vehicles
      2002 Volkswagen Golf IV 1.6 16V / 1994 Volkswagen Golf III GTI 2.0 16V
      04-26-2012 03:50 AM #97
      Not only did you win the challenge, but you did take a BEAUTIFULL picture with the 6 flags..!!

      Owh..
      I also did take a new picture.. This evening i will post the picture and the new challenge..
      Last edited by Jeff_Edison; 04-26-2012 at 06:56 AM.
      *** Jeff Edison -- Golf IV 1.6 16V Sportline -- Golf III GTI 2.0 16V -- The Netherlands -- www.VW-CLUB.nl ***

    23. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-26-2012 09:01 AM #98
      Quote Originally Posted by draggingframe View Post
      I'm out of this one. I've never seen more than two flags at a time lol.
      Aww come on, most of the Chamber of Commerce buildings have multiple flags raised. There were actually about 10 more that werent in the picture.

      Quote Originally Posted by zackdawley View Post
      Good Job, and now to try and find 6 flags....
      Thank you

      Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Edison View Post
      Not only did you win the challenge, but you did take a BEAUTIFULL picture with the 6 flags..!!

      Owh..
      I also did take a new picture.. This evening i will post the picture and the new challenge..
      Thank you thank you, instagram is a beautiful thing haha, doesnt upload to photobucket so good tho... as you can see the black voids on the picture.
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    24. Member dubluv2003's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2010
      Location
      864
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      Its a ninefoot car.
      04-26-2012 04:23 PM #99
      So... whats the time requirement?
      Instagram: @NINEFOOTERS

    25. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 4th, 2011
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      1999.5 VW Jetta GLS VR6
      04-26-2012 04:57 PM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by dubluv2003 View Post
      So... whats the time requirement?
      Just get it done.

    Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •