Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Official 2012 Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix

Vehicles
      2004 Audi S4, 08 Wolfy
      04-19-2012 03:51 PM #211
      Generally speaking. The Malaysia thread that spilled over into the China thread is fresh on everyone's mind.

Vehicles
      An imaginary one
      04-19-2012 04:21 PM #212
      Quote Originally Posted by 24vEngineer View Post
      Generally speaking. The Malaysia thread that spilled over into the China thread is fresh on everyone's mind.
      So I'm catching sh*t because you can't move on? I see. You're right, that's 100% my fault, lol.

Whatever, think what you will

Vehicles
      '09 MINI Cooper S; '03 MR2 Spyder; '03 Focus ZX3
      04-19-2012 04:30 PM #213
      How about we just focus on the Bahrain Grand Prix - plenty of drama with that one already.

>8^)
      ER

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      04-19-2012 10:51 PM #214
      Quote Originally Posted by nickthaskater
      I have no reason to argue with any of you, and honestly, I don't make a post intending to get into an argument (I can't recall ever making an initial comment that calls anyone out or anything of that sort).

I've even tried in the past to end an argument and continue the thread in a civil manner, but some people have other ideas on that...

*shrug*

Maybe if people could move on from the fact that I like Sebastian Vettel we'd have a decent start at civility, or for that matter, leave personal attacks about preferred drivers out of threads altogether, regardless of whom it may be.
      Quote Originally Posted by nickthaskater
      lol, shut the f*ck up; you have no idea who I am and the fact that you're forming such a judgment of a person based on a singular opinion (i.e. my disliking fat people) shows you're just as shallow of a piece of sh*t as you think I am.

You're making yourself out to be more of a tool than I could ever possibly hope to be even if I went out of my way to try. And guess what? "Everyone on here", by and large save for a few individuals, is just as much a tool as you with the way you guys go out of your way to twist my words and attack me every chance you get.
      Maybe you should check the definition of 'civil' (not to mention that you have a pretty short memory).
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW00
      2 dudes on a bike is too gay for even me

Vehicles
      An imaginary one
      04-20-2012 01:28 AM #215
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Racer View Post
      Maybe you should check the definition of 'civil' (not to mention that you have a pretty short memory).
      Just let it go already...

Peloton, you're spot-on

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567