Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 46

    Thread: Office hot vs. Hot hot...

    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      13,182
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      03-29-2012 03:36 PM #1
      Show your definition of office hot vs hot hot.

      Office Hot:

      Someone who is defined as hot, but only because of the lack of options enforced by your place of work. Being stuck in work tends to add 2 or 3 points in the "out of ten" rating system.

      Cheryl is looking office hot today. If she was in the street I probably wouldn't look twice tho.
      Office hot (aka british hot)


      Hot hot
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

    2. Moderator Oliver@triplezoom's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 1999
      Location
      Fredericton NB Canada
      Posts
      44,296
      Vehicles
      2007 Mini Cooper S, 2006 Mazda6 GT wagon, 2007 Mazda3 GT sedan
      03-29-2012 03:37 PM #2
      I used to watch The Price is Right with my roommate and any mildly attractive contestant was deemed to be "Price is Right hot".

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 23rd, 2010
      Location
      Ug...Jersey..
      Posts
      716
      Vehicles
      Schwinn Continental
      03-29-2012 03:39 PM #3
      Isnt there an episode of How I Met Your Mother about this subject?

    4. Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      13,182
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      03-29-2012 03:42 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by xombiesarelove View Post
      Isnt there an episode of How I Met Your Mother about this subject?
      Dunno, never seen the show; because it's unfunny.
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2002
      Location
      631
      Posts
      17,281
      03-29-2012 03:45 PM #5
      Office hot

      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

    6. Member TheDarkEnergist's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2009
      Location
      Crooklyn
      Posts
      8,534
      Vehicles
      E46 330ci and Bikes.
      03-29-2012 03:47 PM #6
      Everyone in OT already knows my answer to this question.
      No Signature. Only Krav Khalash.

    7. Member cockerpunk's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2010
      Location
      Twin Cities MN
      Posts
      3,748
      Vehicles
      Mr2 and 951
      03-29-2012 03:48 PM #7
      there is also engineering scale hot.

      which is basically whatever her score is normally, plus 2 or 3 points.

      im personally more a fan of binary system myself. arguing the difference between a 7 or 8 just doesn't seem worth my time. both are 1s.
      Quote Originally Posted by Time for a GTI View Post
      Something has gone horribly, horribly wrong when cockerpunk is representing the voice of reason. Holy ****.

    8. 03-29-2012 03:50 PM #8
      Maybe some other guys would understand "FLETC hot"?

    9. Banned TheGreenspanator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2005
      Location
      Downingtown, PA
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2 57 Bel Airs 65 Corvair 66 SS396 68 Dart 73 Vette 86 Golf 97 GTI 99/04 Neons & a truck
      03-29-2012 03:52 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      Everyone in OT already knows my answer to this question.

    10. Geriatric Member ATL_Av8r's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 17th, 2002
      Location
      Gapiana
      Posts
      40,302
      03-29-2012 03:52 PM #10
      It happens. When I'm at work there's a couple chicks that I think "man...I could fap to that", but when it comes time to get down to business, they don't facilitate that activity very well. Now if they wanted to give me a quick handy in a conference room, I'm sure it would be a different story.
      MemeGate 2012 - First Responder, post #2

      Quote Originally Posted by .skully.
      Mike, quote me in your signature

    11. Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      13,182
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      03-29-2012 03:53 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      there is also engineering scale hot.

      which is basically whatever her score is normally, plus 2 or 3 points.

      im personally more a fan of binary system myself. arguing the difference between a 7 or 8 just doesn't seem worth my time. both are 1s.
      Like, while you're sitting in engineering class?
      I was in Industrial Engineering... which was close enough to chem to almost not require the engineering scale. Comp and Elec? Try adding 5-6 points.

      What about a logarithmic scale for engineering hot?
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

    12. 03-29-2012 03:54 PM #12
      lets see some british office sloots

    13. Member cockerpunk's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2010
      Location
      Twin Cities MN
      Posts
      3,748
      Vehicles
      Mr2 and 951
      03-29-2012 03:56 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Preppy View Post
      Like, while you're sitting in engineering class?
      I was in Industrial Engineering... which was close enough to chem to almost not require the engineering scale. Comp and Elec? Try adding 5-6 points.

      What about a logarithmic scale for engineering hot?
      back in college, maybe id argue with you, but in the real world, all i care about is the binary scale. 1 or 0, that's all that really matters. i was an ME student, we had some at least 7s on the regular scale, though, they were bat-**** crazy as well.

      we also have a formula for computing the single girl value of a three sum. something like add there decimal scale values together, divide by N+1 factorial or something like that.
      Quote Originally Posted by Time for a GTI View Post
      Something has gone horribly, horribly wrong when cockerpunk is representing the voice of reason. Holy ****.

    14. Member bmoney 303's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 15th, 2006
      Location
      earth
      Posts
      1,965
      Vehicles
      2 wheeled peugeot
      03-29-2012 04:03 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by jason_kendall View Post
      lets see some british office slags
      innit
      Quote Originally Posted by patrikman View Post
      First I would bag her. Then I would roll her fenders, then poke her, then stretch her. By the time I was done she would be stanced.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      Apparent insignificance is key to surprise buttsecks. Never let a perceived lack of attention get in the way of prospective rohypnol excursions.

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2006
      Posts
      3,230
      Vehicles
      2006 GTO, 1998 Saturn SC2
      03-29-2012 04:04 PM #15
      early years of Pam from the US Office is the best example of this. They even say it I few times I believe.

    16. Member TheDarkEnergist's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2009
      Location
      Crooklyn
      Posts
      8,534
      Vehicles
      E46 330ci and Bikes.
      03-29-2012 04:06 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      back in college, maybe id argue with you, but in the real world, all i care about is the binary scale. 1 or 0, that's all that really matters. i was an ME student, we had some at least 7s on the regular scale, though, they were bat-**** crazy as well.

      we also have a formula for computing the single girl value of a three sum. something like add there decimal scale values together, divide by N+1 factorial or something like that.

      ... Nerds.
      No Signature. Only Krav Khalash.

    17. Member not JDM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2011
      Posts
      259
      Vehicles
      2010 CW GTI
      03-29-2012 04:07 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by Techun View Post
      early years of Pam from the US Office is the best example of this. They even say it I few times I believe.
      | APR | Forge | Koni |
      | OEM+ | Osir | Magnaflow |
      | H&R | SPM |

    18. Member MotownSVT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2002
      Location
      Detroit REAdy+ROK City
      Posts
      8,674
      Vehicles
      2014 Ford Fusion w/ 3 pedals, 2014 Ford Escape
      03-29-2012 04:11 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      ... Nerds.
      They were probably referring to the Omega Mu chicks...
      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV1
      Scene points are kind of like bitcoins... They really carry no value outside of the internet.

    19. Member cockerpunk's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2010
      Location
      Twin Cities MN
      Posts
      3,748
      Vehicles
      Mr2 and 951
      03-29-2012 04:14 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      ... Nerds.
      all jocks ever think about is sports, all nerds ever think about is sex

      to think that we would not attempt to quantify every variable and define a working model is silly.

      Quote Originally Posted by Time for a GTI View Post
      Something has gone horribly, horribly wrong when cockerpunk is representing the voice of reason. Holy ****.

    20. 03-29-2012 04:20 PM #20
      That's sort of like jury duty hot or girlfriend hot...(ie someone who your girlfriend considers attractive, but not as attractive as her)


      Office hot...



      Hot hot...

    21. Member psbahra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      GTA
      Posts
      693
      03-29-2012 04:21 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by Preppy View Post
      Show your definition of office hot vs hot hot.



      Office hot (aka british hot)




      Uh that's Amy Williams, Olympic gold medallist in skeleton. In my books she is most deffo HOT.

    22. Member MotownSVT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2002
      Location
      Detroit REAdy+ROK City
      Posts
      8,674
      Vehicles
      2014 Ford Fusion w/ 3 pedals, 2014 Ford Escape
      03-29-2012 04:22 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      all jocks ever think about is sports, all nerds ever think about is sex

      to think that we would not attempt to quantify every variable and define a working model is silly.

      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV1
      Scene points are kind of like bitcoins... They really carry no value outside of the internet.

    23. 03-29-2012 04:32 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by psbahra View Post
      Uh that's Amy Williams, Olympic gold medallist in skeleton. In my books she is most deffo HOT.
      I absolutely agree. While I understand the concept she is hot under any definition.

    24. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,087
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      03-29-2012 04:32 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      Everyone in OT already knows my answer to this question.



      Seemed appropriate to bring back







      Almost all my serious girlfriends have been people I worked with in some capacity
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    25. Member dieselraver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 11th, 2007
      Location
      Marine Park/Ozone Park NYC - Current Cars: - '12 Honda Odyssey '14 Autobahn/Nav GLI 6 M/T '01 Accord
      Posts
      12,221
      Vehicles
      Previous Cars: '10 Subaru Outback MT '08 BMW 328XI 6MT '08 GTI 6MT '07 Rabbit 5MT - '96 Corolla
      03-29-2012 04:41 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post



      Seemed appropriate to bring back







      Almost all my serious girlfriends have been people I worked with in some capacity
      last Ex was coworker, wife was a girl at a store I visited... bam marriage

    26. 03-29-2012 04:41 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      Maybe some other guys would understand "FLETC hot"?
      OOH OOH! I DO I DO!

      Yes, there were some FLETC Hotties way back then.
      Ft. Lostinthewoods too!
      This post was monitored and approved by the NSA

    27. Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      13,182
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      03-29-2012 04:41 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by psbahra View Post
      Uh that's Amy Williams, Olympic gold medallist in skeleton. In my books she is most deffo HOT.
      eye of the beholder...
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

    28. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 5th, 2002
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      3,226
      Vehicles
      Wagon Queen Family Truckster (not the blue sport wagon)
      03-29-2012 04:44 PM #28
      Both:

      We are JIMP

    29. 03-29-2012 04:44 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by Preppy View Post
      eye of the beerholder...
      FTFY
      This post was monitored and approved by the NSA

    30. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2004
      Location
      Fancy in the Not fancy, CT
      Posts
      17,869
      03-29-2012 04:48 PM #30
      People I work with are kind of like friend's girlfridends/wifes etc.

      Totally off limits, not even a thought (regardless of how hot)

    31. Member DonL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 28th, 1999
      Location
      roughly 42°30'N, 83°11'W
      Posts
      17,135
      Vehicles
      1996 GTI hoopty
      03-29-2012 05:08 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      Maybe some other guys would understand "FLETC hot"?
      I got what you're saying.

      The closest I can get is CJ program hot. I sadly lack the credentials to expound on the "F" part of your subject. But yeah, some are real woofers.
      It seems the government is currently saying, "While we're conducting this unspecified, unwarranted surveillance, we're totally thinking about how to not violate the 4th Amendment that we're currently violating. Because terrorism."

    32. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,087
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      03-29-2012 05:20 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by dieselraver View Post
      last Ex was coworker, wife was a girl at a store I visited... bam marriage
      We have a strict no dating policy here so I started dating waitresses, couriers and employees of local businesses. The odds of finding a dateable person on a graveyard shift is unsurprisingly bad
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    33. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2004
      Location
      Fancy in the Not fancy, CT
      Posts
      17,869
      03-29-2012 05:24 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post



      Seemed appropriate to bring back







      Almost all my serious girlfriends have been people I worked with in some capacity
      Some say, you find that special someone when you are not looking/least expect it. I would be lying to you if I said I didn't want to Hit>Run when I met my wife.

      People that force it and go out and look for that special someone are the ones that usually fall flat on their face (in the end).

    34. Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      13,182
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      03-29-2012 05:29 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by VdubChaos View Post
      I would be lying to you if I said I didn't want to Hit>Run when I met my wife.
      lol same.
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

    35. Banned FBMphil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 18th, 2006
      Location
      Chicago 'burbs
      Posts
      7,930
      Vehicles
      Focus hatch
      03-29-2012 05:30 PM #35
      I started thinkin' about tappin' the 30-something year old tattoo-covered plain jane married mother of three from the Great White North at my old job. You know you've been working retail too long when...
      Last edited by FBMphil; 03-29-2012 at 06:06 PM.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •