Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Looking To Buy (A4 Wagon)

1. 03-30-2012 10:54 PM #1
      Hey guys,

New user here looking to get a bit of advice.

First for some background. I was previously a Subaru owner and owned a 2008 Legacy wagon:

Unfortunately last week some lady in a Sunfire thought it would be hilarious to T-bone me and push me up a curb. Got a call from the adjuster today and the damage is $18,000 so the car is a write-off.

So now I'm in the market for a new wagon and always wanted an audi. I was looking into the 2008 A4 Wagons, budget $20,000 - $30,000 All in. I'd prefer if the km's were less than 75k.

I found these 2 cars and was wondering if anybody had any advice on wether they are a decent purchase? If not can you guys recommend me some cars that are out there for sale? Also what should I look after when purchasing a used Audi (Common Problems)

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/A4/...0704174645978/

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ356256212

Thanks,
      Mario

04-04-2012 02:02 PM #2
      Great Subie you had there, but if you have to switch over then the Dolphin Grey is the best one if you ask me! Not a big fan of that blue from Audi on the second! Good luck!

3. n00b
      Vehicles
      maxima, a4, 2 wrx
      04-26-2012 06:05 AM #3
      dang look at that sunfire!!!!!! Lmao, where is that legacy now. I want that legacy turbo !!!! and DP too. Actually give me that car. The engine is still intact, thats all i need!!!!!!!

Sucks for your lost. I would be piss too if someone hit my subie