UPDATE: Added some pics of the dirty rabbit. Still need to clean it and take better pics, but hope this holds you guys over.
Trying to sell one of my rabbits.
$2000 as is.
$2500 with near new Weitec GT coilovers
- White exterior (parts of the car has been repainted, but not because of an accident...just typical poor factory paint issues that you commonly see on the older cars)
- Lipstick red interior
- Factory 13"steel wheels with polished center caps (two are missing the clips, so they are not on the wheels)
- 1.6l fuel injection engine with 4spd
- Rear disc brakes
- Pushed in NA chrome bumpers for a more flushed look
- Missing matching rear seat, but I have a tan vinyl one that can go with it
- New locking gas cap
- New fuel pump and fuel filter
- New shifter bushings
Also will include matching rear cargo area carpet that covers the fender/shock tower area and speaker shelves (they're not on the car because they need cleaning).
Has some surface rust in the usual spots. Crack in windshield, but I might include a factory crack free windshield and seal if I can get my asking price. Paint has flaked off around the hatch.