Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: wtt/wts 1990 vr6 swapped Corrado

1. 03-31-2012 10:36 PM #1
      I have a built 1990 volkswagen corrado g60. It is vr6 swapped. The car is tornado red, lowered on BFI coilovers all the way around and sitting on black C5s with fresh toyos. This car has been taken great care of and is in good shape i have had it for around a year now and bought it in maryland. The engine has recently cleaned injectors, autotech 262 cams and a k&n CAI. Its also running a full Borla supersprint exhaust. The interior is mint! Now on to the bad it needs hood latches and a windshield...i was driving last summer and the hood cable broke and smashed my windshield. The hood i got straightened out, it is usable. There isnt anything else that is immediately wrong i have a box full of parts in the car ( was planning on doing some preventative maintainence). I have drive side axle, tie rods with boots, motor mount, new extra oil filter. The car doesnt have the side skirts shown in the picture on them although i do still have them. Willing to trade more than likely for another volkswagen, interested in any subarus as well. email me for more pics and info. serious offers only please. email for pics dont know how to post on here

2. 04-01-2012 12:03 PM #2
      bump

Vehicles
      MKII Golf GT
      04-02-2012 12:21 AM #3