VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official 2012 Port Townsend Cruise Picture Thread

25K views 200 replies 109 participants last post by  first9t! 
#1 ·
here's a few i was able to get i'll post more later, lets see what you got!! :beer:

See less See more
#38 ·
I own the purple corrado with carbon fiber hood. I was the one who got pulled over on the highway... the cop just wanted to know where the car show was and he was seriously cool as hell LOL. but figured maybe someone got some pics of my car, especially maybe when I was pulled over hahahaha.

#48 ·
#49 ·
Who was the girl who asked me who's car it was? I own the white and grey passat on airbags. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you I hope you did not feel like I blew you off. If we meet again I promise to answer any questions you have. I swear I was not trying to be a jerk

#62 ·
first post. Got tired of watching as an unregistered user ;) Thanks for posting up the pics. I do have a couple of the white jetta and a bunch of the other not so pretty pictures that haven't been posted up here :) Still uploading from my iphone though... not sure if this link will work, the one the young lady posted above didn't work. Just in case I will post a link from the 2012 event page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2591545967967.92661.1834195315&type=3

Thanks for the fun folks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.