For sale is 2007 WRX limited with 53k miles. I bought it on Oct 2011 when it had 48k miles. Two Owner (including me). There is nothing wrong with the car. The car was totally stock except aftermarket navigation when I bought it and since then I've added:

FMS turboback (catless DP + catback)
Cobb Intake
Tein S tech springs
Ebay front lip
Carbon Fiber rear window spoiler
Mishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Radiator hose
Cobb AP
Kartboy front plate delete
Sti License frame
Sti floor mats

The bad: Car shows two minor accident on car fax prior to my ownership. It went through the insurance since it wasn't prior owner's fault. Both were cosmetic damages that were done to the front bumper and the cost of the damages were less than 1.5k (previous owner gave me the receipt of the repairs and it should be still in my mailbox). I'm attaching car fax that I ran before the purchase. Serious buyers are more than welcome to get the car inspected.

I'm going to take some better picture once I get a chance. Overall, car is in great shape exterior/interior. Price: 17k OBO or trade. Everything included. I don't have stock parts so don't ask about stock parts. Only thing I have is OEM springs.

As a reference, KBB price is:
Excellent $19,997
Very Good: $19,497
Good: $18,997
Fair: $17,347

I would say exterior/interior condition is very good/ good. I would like to trade for clean R. I can add cash on if necessary. I'm ok with all colors except red.

Sorry for the iPhone pictures. I'll take some more pics once the weather clears up. Located at Oxford, Oh.. 30miles north of Cincy.

I can be reached at etsong85@gmail.com or 480-335-8182.

Thanks