VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FT: 2002 Nissan SER Spec V

953 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  85_305 
#1 ·
I'm looking for trades for my 02 Spec V. The car is silver and is fully loaded, including a 6 disc changer along with a Pioneer deck, 7 speaker rockford sound system and the factory red and black interior etc. The car has a 6 speed trans with limited slip and a 2.5l 4 cylinder qr25 high compression motor with around 74xxx and the body has 116xxx and going up since this is my dd. The motor is newer because of a factory exhaust manifold flaw that has long been taken care of and will never happen again. I've actually seen these motors make well over 300whp on low boost.

The car has poly motor mount inserts, Nismo weighted shift knob, short throw shifter, Eibach lowering springs, 17" Enkei rsf2, Nismo intake, DC ceramic coated header and a 2.5 inch 5zigen exhaust that can come with the car.

The car has plenty of horsepower for what it is and considering its a 4 door family car with the stock internal motor, its pretty quick. The car is driven like a grandmother daily and hardly ever revved over 4k rpm.

The front bumper needs to be painted due to me a hitting a deer a while ago but no major damage other than cosmetic. I replaced the bumper and have a replacement hood that just need to be painted, i can prep and prime the hood for the trade if wanted. It has just gotten a fresh front pads, brake flush, tires in the front, oil change, trans fluid change and the inspection is newer.

Like stated the car is for trade mainly because I've owned the car for 8 years and I've become bored with it and have become very interested in picking up another VW. I can get more pictures upon request. Just trying to see what i can get, reasonable amount of cash can be added to trade.

If you're interested, the best way of contact is by PM. Thanks:beer:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.