Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pristine VW R32 For Sale (28,000 miles-Original Owner) 10G's in Extras - $25000 (Suffolk County)

Vehicles
      '04 VW .:R32, '03 JDM Galant VR-4, '96 Eclipse GSX
      04-03-2012 01:21 PM #1
      $25,000 or best offer...
      As you should know if you're reading this, VW only made 5,000 of these cars. As a VW/Audi Enthusiast, The 2004 is the "ORIGINAL 4-Motion .:R32" and by far the most desired model. My car was never turbo or supercharged, nor was it ever raced on a track or drag strip. I have never launched 1st gear in this car. This car has never been a daily driver and was only purchased as a secondary weekend cruiser. I have never even received a speeding ticket or moving violation in this car, i can show you my Drivers License Abstract.., VERY WELL DRIVEN! Every time i've attended Waterfest i have left with a trophy not specifically because of the mods but because of how pristine this car is inside and out. No one has ever sat in the back seat and the interior of this car is immaculate. It has been garage kept its entire life and never been driven in the winter or rain! LoJack Equipped and Dealer Serviced including Haldex oil and filter change at 20k! This has seriously been the best car i've ever owned and deep down inside i do not want to sell it nor do i need to sell it. The only reason why i am looking to sell is to buy a more practical vehicle for my new family. Please dont bother with unreasonable offers under 20k.

Email me at nyhc516li@aol.com

* '04 VW .:R32 EXTRAS

- B&B (BILLY BOAT) STAINLESS CAT BACK EXHAUST $1,000
      - AXIS HIRO RIMS 18X8.5 W/ PIRELLI P-ZERO NERO 225/40/ZR18'' TIRES (2 SETS OF RIMS AND TIRES & 4 OF THE TIRES ARE BRAND NEW) $2,500
      - STOCK ARISTO RIMS W/ ANOTHER LIKE NEW SET OF THE SAME TIRES LISTED ABOVE FIGURE THE $ PRICE OF TIRES
      - SEAT CUPRA R FRONT LIP SPOILER (PAINTED) $150
      - H&R R32 ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER KIT W/ WRENCHES $1,400
      - OEM VOLKSWAGEN EUROPEAN R32 TAILLIGHTS $200
      - OEM VOLKSWAGEN MKIV EUROPEAN HEADLIGHT SWITCH
      - VW 20TH ANNIVERSARY JOEY MODDED HEADLIGHTS
      - SMOKED SIDE MARKERS ALL AROUND $100
      - GIAC R32 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS TUNE $300
      - R32 MONSTER MATS $70
      - ECS TUNING EUROPEAN FOG LIGHT KIT X2 (WIRED TO BOTH REAR LIGHTS) $70
      - HPA SHORT THROW SHIFTER $160
      - ECS TUNING WINDOW ROLL UP/DOWN FLASH LOAD $60
      - ECS TUNING REAR ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS W/POLY BUSHINGS $300
      - SPARE NEUSPEED LOWERING SPRINGS $200
      - NEUSPEED BLACK FACTORY MATCH POWDERCOATED COLD AIR INTAKE W/ NEW K&N FILTER $250
      - FRONT OEM VW SLOTTED ROTORS PAIR $440
      - REAR OEM VW SLOTTED ROTORS PAIR $160
      - REAR BRAKE CALIPER TOOL $60
      - HAWK CERAMIC BRAKE PADS SET FRONT AND REAR $100
      - H&R FRONT AND REAR WHEEL SPACERS SET W/ BOLTS $250 INCLUDES 2 COMPLETE SETS OF 15MM SPACERS & ONE SET OF 20MM USED IN REAR
      - AFTERMARKET EURO MKIV SIDEVIEW MIRRORS $250
      - KAMEI FRONT GRILLE AND HEADLIGHT EYELIDS $150
      - OEM VW IPOD CONNECTION KIT $125
      - STUBBY ANTENNA
      - BLACKED OUT REAR VW BADGE
      - BLACKED OUT REAR 4-MOTION BADGE
      - NEW OEM BATTERY
      - 35% WINDOW TINT FROM VW DEALER
      - EVOLUTION CUSTOM FIT PREMIUM CAR COVER

* APPROX. TOTAL AFTERMARKET PARTS THAT I'VE SPENT = OVER $8K NOT INCLUDING THE EXTRA SET OF RIMS AND 8 EXTRA LIKE NEW PIRELLI P-ZERO NERO TIRES

* OF COURSE I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL STOCK COMPONENTS, AIR BOX, EXHAUST, MIRRORS, REAR WIPER, SUSPENSION, ETC.

Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 04-03-2013 at 01:52 PM.

2. 04-04-2012 04:11 PM #2
      What makes your car valuable is the fact that these cars are worth $50k USD from VW/Audi and we all know that because Audi TT's with the same components sold for that much during the same year. This is a low mileage R32, in a highly sought color, condition, leather. Again, low mileage/condition. If anyone can convince this guy that his car is worth under $25k you're a genius. You might not get that much but it's worth every penny.

What a bunch of idiots on this forum.. again OP, disregard these children. Good luck with the sale, the right buyer will recognize what this is and snatch it up soon unless I can find a way to get my hands on it.

3. Global Moderator David@vwvortex's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '04 R32/83 Rabbit GTI/13.5 Jetta GLI
      04-04-2012 04:30 PM #3
      FYI I cleaned this thread up. If you're not interested in purchasing the car then don't participate in this thread.

Thanks.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 BL GLI (RIP), 2012 TR 4DR GTI AUTOBAHN
      04-05-2012 07:38 AM #4
      wow you've got a gem GL OP

5. 04-05-2012 02:23 PM #5
      bump...
      Good luck with the sale, it's Rich (Brenna's Rich)
      "Just ignore the smoke and smile..." - MJK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r-k-f/

Vehicles
      04-05-2012 03:45 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by THURSTON_HOWELL_III View Post
      bump...
      Good luck with the sale, it's Rich (Brenna's Rich)
      Thanx bro, Long time no see.
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 06-19-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Vehicles
      04 R32 Silver, 12 Mini Cooper S JCW Spec
      04-05-2012 09:01 PM #7
      Nice GLWS as far as I am concerned it is worth what anyone would want to pay for it and if I didnt just buy one I would have been the new owner

8. Banned dubinsincuwereindiapers's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Bugatti Veyron
      04-05-2012 09:08 PM #8
      GLWS

This is as close to a brand new REAL R as you'll ever find people. Worth every penny+ IMO

04-05-2012 09:27 PM #9
      Beautiful car. Free bump for you. But remember, these cars hold there value fairly well, but as time goes on, they become less and less valuable. If people are offering you 23k, I'd take it.

04-06-2012 09:59 PM #10
      Wish I could buy it now, but I need the money for something more important soon. If this car is still here in October I will buy it.

Vehicles
      BORA VR6 S/C.
      04-08-2012 01:10 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by LMHConcepts View Post
      Beautiful car. Free bump for you. But remember, these cars hold there value fairly well, but as time goes on, they become less and less valuable. If people are offering you 23k, I'd take it.
      x2, I have 18k cash. I can be at your door when ever! Im 45min away

Vehicles
      04-08-2012 03:15 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by Dunkfan914 View Post
      x2, I have 18k cash. I can be at your door when ever! Im 45min away
      LoL 18k... X2 your out of your mind. I personally think you should have quoted the other 2 people who hit the nail right on the head by saying this car is as close to a NEW real .:R as your going to find, its also worth what anyone will pay for it. You cant even buy a '12 GTI for 25k. Not to mention VW's are continuing to get uglier these days IMO. The new front end designs are terrible. I STRONGLY suggest you go to the vw/audi show and go next weekend OR come to look at the car before then. It might influence your offer. The price is 25k or i keep it. If i wanted 18k i'd duct tape a concrete block to the gas pedal and drive it off a cliff.

Vehicles
      BORA VR6 S/C.
      04-08-2012 04:09 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Br8kNnEx View Post
      LoL 18k... X2 your out of your mind. I personally think you should have quoted the other 2 people who hit the nail right on the head by saying this car is as close to a NEW real .:R as your going to find, its also worth what anyone will pay for it. You cant even buy a '12 GTI for 25k. Not to mention VW's are continuing to get uglier these days IMO. The new front end designs are terrible. I STRONGLY suggest you go to the vw/audi show and go next weekend OR come to look at the car before then. It might influence your offer. The price is 25k or i keep it. If i wanted 18k i'd duct tape a concrete block to the gas pedal and drive it off a cliff.
      you sir hit the nail on the head, " its worth to who ever wants to pay for it "

Vehicles
      04-08-2012 04:41 PM #14
      you sir hit the nail on the head, " its worth to who ever wants to pay for it "
      and you're the lowest offer out of 3 in less than a week. There is already a solid cash offer @21k.., the kid came and looked at it yesterday and the only reason why he isnt offering the full 25k is because the 21k he offered is already over his price range. i'm not taking less than 25k for it at this time, i'd rather enjoy having it. i'm not worried if the value of this car drops down, which it might/ might not. If it does at that point i'll just keep it for my son. i dont need the money. You can come check it out and then decide if its worth 25k to you or not. i can save you $900 tax when writing out the bill of sale.
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 04-08-2012 at 09:35 PM.

15. 04-09-2012 10:51 AM #15
      bump..
      "Just ignore the smoke and smile..." - MJK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r-k-f/

Vehicles
      2004 .:R32 RS
      04-09-2012 12:57 PM #16
      coming from the mouth of a true salesman....... negotiation starts with an offer. let people offer what they want. these things are only worth what someone will pay as we all know. i personally wouldn't pay more than 20k unless it's turbo/supercharged. look at this one, clean professional work.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...91334170&Log=0

I really am enjoying watching the thread though........ i'll be holding my breath to see if that 27k offer comes through.

BTW- this isn't meant as a negative post best of luck to you.

Vehicles
      04-09-2012 04:58 PM #17

This kid lives in the same zip code as me. I've sat side by side with him on the road before. 2nd owner and turbo'd @18k. That means he spent all that $ on a turbo setup and then its for sale 13k later. IMO that just sounds like a headache, but HIS PRICE IS ACCURATE! BTW Not that i give two ****s but yea i'm definitely waiting for that girl to give me a call when she gets back from spring break
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 04-09-2012 at 05:06 PM.

18. 04-09-2012 11:47 PM #18

This kid lives in the same zip code as me. I've sat side by side with him on the road before. 2nd owner and turbo'd @18k. That means he spent all that $ on a turbo setup and then its for sale 13k later. IMO that just sounds like a headache, but HIS PRICE IS ACCURATE! BTW Not that i give two ****s but yea i'm definitely waiting for that girl to give me a call when she gets back from spring break
      Because you seemed like a cool enthusiast, I was going to tell you good luck selling it for your price, the car really is worth close to that with the low mileage and close to stock condition...but come on..this last post?!?
      It sounds like a headache to you??? Your car is ALL stock and doesn't have this $10K+turbo kit...not including the other work done to it.."that means. . ." . . .that you have no clue what you are talking about!
      Last edited by VR6 T; 04-09-2012 at 11:51 PM.
      jettin123
      2001.5 S4
      2012 F150 tuned Ecoboost
      2007 Jet Black/Coral Red E85 tuned 335i
      2009 A4 Prestige and Sport package APR stage 2

19. 04-10-2012 01:15 AM #19
      It on takes 1 person to buy this car at the $25k, and I'm pretty sure he'll get it from someone. There are plenty of people that have the cash, and most of them aren't here on Vortex. All 5000 of them sold for more than $25k back in 2004, so there most likely will be that person that missed their chance years ago, and now realizes the '08 R32, and the '12 Golf R isn't what he wants. Yes it's a 2004, and now it's 2012, but they aren't gonna sell the '04s again. Let's face it, the 2004 R32 is where it's at. Even though the '08 and '12 are nice cars, they don't compare to the OG '04 R32. Hate if you want to, but it will sell, and I'm putting money on it, that it's not a Vortex groupy (cause we know that the average Vortex guy doesn't have the coin).

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 06:56 AM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by VR6 T View Post
      Because you seemed like a cool enthusiast, I was going to tell you good luck selling it for your price, the car really is worth close to that with the low mileage and close to stock condition...but come on..this last post?!?
      It sounds like a headache to you??? Your car is ALL stock and doesn't have this $10K+turbo kit...not including the other work done to it.."that means. . ." . . .that you have no clue what you are talking about!
      LoL I'm not a cool enthusiast but I do know exactly wtf i'm talking about IVE SEEN THIS CAR DRIVEN. AGAIN... in my opinion a young kid that spends over 10k on a turbo and then wants to sell it 13k miles later doesnt really give a @#$! about the car if you ask me. This other car doesnt have any other work done to it besides engine mods. And mine has the exact opposite. So who's car is "stock"? Every car i've owned that i added a charger or turbo to was never the same after. Yea i was fun for a while until i got rid of it. Hint hint. Then again if you dont mind visiting the performance shop on a regular basis then have a blast. I personally choose to spend my $ elsewhere.., like on my home
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 06-19-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Vehicles
      BORA VR6 S/C.
      04-10-2012 12:34 PM #21
      I know exactly wtf i'm talking about IVE SEEN THIS CAR DRIVEN. AGAIN... in my opinion a young kid that spends over 10k on a turbo and then wants to sell it 13k later doesnt really give a @#$! About the car if you ask me. This other car doesnt have any other work done to it besides engine mods. And mine has the exact opposite. So who's car is "stock"? Every car i've owned that i added a charger or turbo to was never the same after. Yea i was fun for a while until i got rid of it. Hint hint. Then again if you dont mind visiting the performance shop on a regular basis then have a blast. I personally choose to spend my $ elsewhere while keeping the heartbeat of my. :R factory.
      Everyone is a young kid on here to you, Look YOUR NOT the only one on the vortex with a low mileage .:R look at my wanted thread i get posts all the time. ( Including you ) if this car was so prestige and in demand it would have been sold already .......

Vehicles
      BORA VR6 S/C.
      04-10-2012 12:37 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by DANGER View Post
      It on takes 1 person to buy this car at the $25k, and I'm pretty sure he'll get it from someone. There are plenty of people that have the cash, and most of them aren't here on Vortex. All 5000 of them sold for more than $25k back in 2004, so there most likely will be that person that missed their chance years ago, and now realizes the '08 R32, and the '12 Golf R isn't what he wants. Yes it's a 2004, and now it's 2012, but they aren't gonna sell the '04s again. Let's face it, the 2004 R32 is where it's at. Even though the '08 and '12 are nice cars, they don't compare to the OG '04 R32. Hate if you want to, but it will sell, and I'm putting money on it, that it's not a Vortex groupy (cause we know that the average Vortex guy doesn't have the coin).
      Like he says it takes one person to buy the car, But chances are he's not on here.

Auto trader is your best bet for this price.

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 04:19 PM #23
      Everyone is a young kid on here to you, Look YOUR NOT the only one on the vortex with a low mileage .:R look at my wanted thread i get posts all the time. ( Including you ) if this car was so prestige and in demand it would have been sold already .......
      I posted that comment on your thread so that you would know i read it and that it didnt influence my asking price. If there are so many low mileage R's gettin thrown your way then take your 18k and buy one. FYI, I could have sold it for over 20k and its only been listed for 1 week. I believe its worth 25k so thats what i'm waiting for. As far as that other "kid" statement, this is just a guess but that "kid" looked like he was 18 y/o, no more than 20. If you took offense to that then you should stop following my thread or visit nyc more often being that you are from Weschester and all. Speaking of location i gave you an opportunity to come look at the car in person. Instead you write posts on Vortex debating the condition of my car??? Seems odd to me for someone that started their own L2B R32 thread

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 05:07 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by DANGER View Post
      You're right it only takes one person to buy this car, I thought Vortex was a good start considering i would like to sell it to someone who will take as good of care of it as i did. i'm going to list it on Autotrader tonight. Mine sold for 33k when i bought it back in '04 and due to the condition that its in now plus 28,000 miles on the clock, i think asking 25k is appropriate. Not for nothing but if you Kelley Blue Book the '08 R32 with this mileage its worth almost 24k without extras. Whats the difference between the '08 and the '04... The DSG, lol you can keep it. Maybe the body style, nah you can keep that too. Like you said the '04 is where its at and 25k is a good price for this car AND still less that a '12 GTI.

Vehicles
      04 Audi S4 Avant 6MT
      04-10-2012 05:11 PM #25
      You're right it only takes one person to buy this car, I thought Vortex was a good start considering i would like to sell it to someone who will take as good of care of it as i did. i'm going to list it on Autotrader tonight. Mine sold for 33k when i bought it back in '04 and due to the condition that its in now plus 28,000 miles on the clock, i think asking 25k is appropriate. Not for nothing but if you Kelley Blue Book the '08 R32 with this mileage its worth almost 24k without extras. Whats the difference between the '08 and the '04... The DSG, lol you can keep it. Maybe the body style, nah you can keep that too. Like you said the '04 is where its at and 25k is a good price for this car AND still less that a '12 GTI.
      Well, GLWS, and when you inevitably sell it for $17k sometime a year from now after bumping this thread 5000 times, I'll come back and say congrats. Meanwhile, lay off the

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 05:57 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by seadoo2006 View Post
      Well, GLWS, and when you inevitably sell it for $17k sometime a year from now after bumping this thread 5000 times, I'll come back and say congrats. Meanwhile, lay off the

This thread wont last a year from now, it wont even last half that... if i dont sell the car for 25k i'll delete the thread and keep the car for my son. I figured i would give someone else the opportunity to own as close to new Original R32 as you may be able to find. If its not worth 25k to someone on Vortex then i respect that. IMO its worth every penny and when i bought it new @33k i even thought it was worth every penny. BTW i'm also selling a 2004 SeaDoo GTX 4-Tec Supercharged with 35 hours on the clock. $5,000.. interested, lol
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 04-10-2012 at 07:13 PM.

27. 04-10-2012 09:28 PM #27
      It's pretty simply. People are low balling because they are jealous and want to play on your fear that a buyer won't come around so you will sell it for less than what it is worth. I'm sure that buyer will come around and I'm hoping it is me. We'll see. I look forward to seeing the pictures from the show.

Vehicles
      04-10-2012 09:48 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by rlydntgvasht View Post
      It's pretty simply. People are low balling because they are jealous and want to play on your fear that a buyer won't come around so you will sell it for less than what it is worth. I'm sure that buyer will come around and I'm hoping it is me. We'll see. I look forward to seeing the pictures from the show.
      I'm only going to the show if the weather is good. Right now its showing a chance of rain. Either way i'll get up a fresh batch of pictures to post

Vehicles
      04 Audi S4 Avant 6MT
      04-10-2012 10:01 PM #29
      This thread wont last a year from now, it wont even last half that... if i dont sell the car for 25k i'll delete the thread and keep the car for my son. I figured i would give someone else the opportunity to own as close to new Original R32 as you may be able to find. If its not worth 25k to someone on Vortex then i respect that. IMO its worth every penny and when i bought it new @33k i even thought it was worth every penny. BTW i'm also selling a 2004 SeaDoo GTX 4-Tec Supercharged with 35 hours on the clock. $5,000.. interested, lol
      Haha, unlike your R32, that's actually a pretty decent price for that jet ski

Vehicles
      04-11-2012 05:44 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by seadoo2006 View Post
      Haha, unlike your R32, that's actually a pretty decent price for that jet ski
      And thats because there was more than 5,000 of these wave runners made.
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 06-19-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Vehicles
      BORA VR6 S/C.
      04-11-2012 03:23 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by rlydntgvasht View Post

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-would-you-pay

Im not jealous, He has a beautiful car and i wanna buy it. We just can agree on a price but until than. Go check out some stories in that thread.

Vehicles
      04-20-2012 02:39 AM #32
      Bump... Fresh new pictures

33. 04-20-2012 11:14 AM #33
      Wow. Just, Wow.

You are correct that the car is worth what someone will give you for it, BUT, you get a block away and the car gets totalled, and the insurance company is gonna give you ~$15,500ish. (NADA Book Value).

Limited edition, sort of.

For comparison's sake: (tese are what I have in my driveway at the moment)
      UrS6: less than 1000 in US. $50k new in 1995 $'s. Low mileage ones go for sub $10k
      Bertone x-1/9's, less than 1000 per year imported. Super low mileage, perfect cars = $10k

I wish you the best of luck....

Vehicles
      04-20-2012 02:33 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by bluevr6 View Post
      Wow. Just, Wow.

You are correct that the car is worth what someone will give you for it, BUT, you get a block away and the car gets totalled, and the insurance company is gonna give you ~$15,500ish. (NADA Book Value).

Limited edition, sort of.

For comparison's sake: (tese are what I have in my driveway at the moment)
      UrS6: less than 1000 in US. $50k new in 1995 $'s. Low mileage ones go for sub $10k
      Bertone x-1/9's, less than 1000 per year imported. Super low mileage, perfect cars = $10k

I wish you the best of luck....
      Thanx buddy, i currently have the car fully insured for 25k. All it does is add to my premium per year regardless of the NADA. i have done this in the past with one of my cars which unfortunately did get totalled. No problems with payment though, then again you will need proof of all the aftermarket mods, receipts, etc. For comparison sake of course the value will go down but only to a certain point which is irrelevant to an interested buyer anyway. Its simple though, if i'm not enticed by the offer... i keep it.
      Last edited by Br8kNnEx; 06-19-2012 at 01:45 AM.

35. 06-15-2012 02:00 PM #35
      I think I like . She still for sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast