Its that time of year again and APTuning is having our spring dyno day Cinco de Dyno!!
This year also marks our first ever R shootout. It is open to all R models, with an award and plaque going to the winner with the highest average combined HP/TQ!!
It will be held Saturday, May 5th 2012. Dyno pulls will be on sale for $50 for 3 pulls.
We will have refreshments and pizza on hand and its sure to be fun for everyone so don't miss out.
Along with the dyno special we will also be offering the typical sales on UM and APR software.
*Dyno is for front wheel drive VW/Audi only, as well as TT & R32 since they can be dyno'd fwd.
* All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T – $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
* All 1.8T – $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103
* All VR6, 2.5L, 4.2L, are $100 off! Normal Price $499-$599
* All Porsche, Audi R8, S6 V10, RS6 and exotics are 10% off!
Existing customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.
Your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
* Stock Mode :: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
* 91 Octane Performance
* 93 Octane Performance
* 100 Octane Performance
* Valet Mode :: Limits RPMs and Power Output
pricing on stage 3 fsi dsg wrong? thought it was normally 799?
Its kinda complicated and I don't think UM updated their site yet but recently has done even more tuning for more power and offers a stage 3 for $899 but I changed it add the original stage 2 so to say.