Center cupholder by ebrake working and available?
A few odds & ends left now.
Need to make room! Silver exterior, Grey interior. This was the donor car for my S6 01E project.
Getting down to the end now...
Here's what's left...
Major Mechanical/Hard Parts
* EUU rear diff -- 4.11 axle ratio--this is the one you need for a 6sp conversion! Boxed and ready to ship. $200 shipped continental US.
* radiator , $50
* a/c condenser, $50
* ABS electronics (ABS/ESP box in footwell & yaw rate "duosensor" under rear bench seat)
* driver-side tail light
* sun visors, most overhead lights front & rear, sunroof controls, overhead grab handles
* instrument cluster--good LCD, small crack in screen just below odo reset button
* dash vents
* steering wheel, 4-spoke. Airbag avail.
* driver & passenger airbags
* body control module (electric lock controller, under driver-side carpet)
* tool kit
To see pics of much of this (and how the car looked before disassembly), please go to http://photobucket.com/01A62-7t
Located Seattle area.
Last edited by LinusT; 06-23-2012 at 12:22 AM.