Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1998 Audi A4 Avant $1800 obo!!

1. Member
      04-04-2012 09:23 PM #1
      To be honest this is probably more a project than a "get-in & go". I picked it up this week and i already have enough to juggle with my Cabrio. Ill try to be as descriptive as possible. This avant was parked for a few months.The A4 runs and I will say drives. Although ive only "yard driven" it. The tranny feels a bit sluggish but does go forward and reverse. Common with these audis, the rotors are heavily oxidated. So i wouldnt expect you to drive this home. Check engine is on. There is a small dent on the rear hatch,hatch opens and closes fine. Exterior is a good 7.5 maybe 8-missing bottom of front bumper, and the passenger side fender has about three inches of bubbling that has yet to make it thru the paint. The rest of the audi is very nice.The hood latch is giving me problems, thats why the hood is not fully closed in the picture. Tires are worn out completely. The interior shows very little wear wth no rips or tears. Everything works-all power options, moonroof and radio.The car does have plenty of miles at 207k. As far as paperwork,I ONLY have prior registration or a bill of sale from my friends dealership-no title, as RI does not need one for vehicles older than 2001. I hope that answers some questions, feel free to ask for more specific pics or any questions you might have. Help me sell this!! Need funds for the Cabrio!! You can also text me at 401-632-2551. iM NEGOTIABLE ON THE PRICE 1800OBO Thanks
      ps NONE OF THE LEAKS ON THE PAVEMENT BELONG TO THE AUDI..IVE HAD MY SHARE OF PROJECTS

2. Member
      04-06-2012 08:34 AM #2
      Im entertaining all offers!! OBO just has to go!!

3. Member
      04-09-2012 08:40 AM #3
      ttt

4. Member
      04-21-2012 11:16 AM #4
      Down to $1200!! Come and get it...