Hello All. Here I have a 1989 FOX GL WAGON made in Brazil. Car runs real strong and i have title in hand. 1800.00 OBO call or text 407-923-6333 with any questions or PM.
First the BAD:
1. Needs new drivers side front wheel bearing. getting noisy.
2. Paints clear coat fading and pealing on roof and hood.
3. AC not working. Compressor needs new clutch and a recharge.
4. Minor dents on body and a cracked rear drivers side break light cover.
5. A few minor rust spots nothing major.
6. Needs new rear brake shoes.
7. Mileage stopped counting at around 155k.
8. Drivers seat has wear tear spot on side of seat.
9. Oil level buzzer occasionally buzzes for no reason.
10. Blows a little smoke on a cold start when sitting for more than a few days. but goes away in seconds.
1. New suspension all the way around, including new struts, hardware, strut mounts, bushings, the ride is nice and smooth.
2. New drive axles in both sides
3. Valve cover gasket replaced
4. New front brake pads and rotors
5. New Battery
6. All lights and electrical working including original factory radio.
7. All 4 tires in good shape.
8. New spark plugs, cap, rotor, and new wires.
9. Oil just changed and changed regularly.
10. New Air filter.
11. Coolant system flushed.
12. Fuel system flushed and cleaned. Car gets GREAT gas mileage!!
13. Engine and intake manifold cleaned of carbon.
14. Trailer hitch.
15. ITS A RUNNING FOX 2 DOOR WAGON!!!!
This car is a great get around town car and is AWESOME on gas. rear seats fold down and is great for moving stuff. I have 3 kids and back seat only has 2 seat belts so its time to move on. If you fix the AC for comfort and or just the Wheel bearing, this car will just keep going and going. this car is for a true VW enthusiast!
LINK TO PICS:
Last edited by wismarjr; 04-19-2012 at 12:32 AM.