VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1984 Rabbit GTi - $10k -

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  bmxguy 
#1 · (Edited)
* * * * S O L D * * * *

After 8+ years of building my Rabbit I've accepted the fact that it's time to move on and put this in the hands of someone who will actually drive it the way it needs to be driven, and perhaps take it to another level. I've put maybe 3k miles in the last 6 years...it just sits in storage, driven to a couple shows, and an occasional sunny day drive.

Tons of $$, blood/sweat/tears, and friends' assistance went into building this and it truly is one-of-a-kind. No area is untouched...H&R coils, 2.0 16v w/cams & polished 50mm intake, Motronic wiring, AGB tranny, Missing Linkz, gusseted hubs, 10.1 brakes, rebuilt Britax ragtop, new headliner/pillars, no-defrost hatch glass, new windshield, Euro rear panel, rare Weichers MkI 16v strut bar, recovered Corrado seats/shift boot/ebrake cover, MkIII euro VR lip, etc etc etc. Way too much to remember. And then there's the extensive custom body work...

PM for more info and pics of build. Many know of this car....nothing has been short-cutted. $10k. No trades, no offers, no thank you :)

Schmidt's not included....will come on tear drops

See less See more
#7 ·
Jonny please dont sell this damn car. It's gonna go to someone who's gonna try a vr swap or some sh!t. If you wanna take it for a drive and stretch her legs out, We can cruise some where or do the chuckanut cruise or something. I'd tell you to think about it more but I'm sure you have. GL with whatever comes your way :thumbup:

#9 ·
Exactly man, the process itself makes it fun, the car in the end is the bonus and you got yours. :thumbup: Still workin on mine and when its done, you know you're goin for a ride :thumbup: GL brotha :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.