Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1970 beetle for sale or trade.

Hybrid View

1. 04-06-2012 07:52 AM #1
      I'm looking to sell my 1970 Daily Driver Beetle that I have been working on for the last 2 years. I took the body off, got rid off all the rust, rattle can painted it, and put it all back together. Break away rear apron, custom rear access panel, and custom exhaust. It has a rebuilt freeway flyer in it with under 5k, and a 1600 DP motor with unknown mileage, and rebuilt german solex 34/3.

This car is a daily driver, and is a perfect starting point of an all out custom project, wherever you want to go with it, or continue to daily drive it the way I have for the last two years.

Car will be sold with stock steel wheels, not the turtle backs that are on it currently. Car has been completely re-wired from the fuse box back. The front wiring is in working order, and headlights have been replaced with 3 chamber driving lights (through mid-america), and HID headlights (4300k).

If you would like to come see it, feel free to e-mail me and we'll set up a time! All reasonable offers will be considered. Also interested in trades for non-vintage vehicle. I would like to be able to share my car with my girlfriend, so I want to move away from the vintage scene, but woul prefer to get another VW.

Photos listed on Craigslist posting. Here's the link.
      http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/2937447053.html

2. n00b
      Vehicles
      06 Subaru Sti
      05-10-2012 07:59 PM #2
      Is it still available?