VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

One day I will own __________

28K views 147 replies 121 participants last post by  Ender_ 
#1 ·
A Lamborghini Espada

After seeing this beautiful car at a recent show, I must own it.

What car will you own?

See less See more
2 1
#14 ·
Porsche 911 SC/Carrera/964 Targa.

I used to dislike the Targas but they will make a great Florida car and due to their red headed stepchild like stigma they are cheaper than coupes.

#22 ·
Oddly enough, my list is largely made up of cars I've already owned... I'm a bit of an idiot.

I WILL own another air-cooled 911 as soon as it is reasonably feasible for me to do so. I got rid of my other ones because it didn't make sense for me to have them anymore (moving from DC to downtown Boston, etc). But I have a love affair with these cars that simply will never die, so I will own another one, and will keep it, or some similar iteration of it, as long as I'm able to drive.

Here are my old ones...

I also NEED another Mustang, a newer one as my daily driver. This is my old New Edge next to my brother's SN95 project that never really took off haha. I actually plan on picking up another Mustang sometime between now and early summer, so this one isn't too far off realistically speaking. But it will probably be an SN95 or another New Edge, when in reality I'd like to trade up to an S197, and ideally a new 5.0, which will take a bit longer. But in the mean time, I was a huge fan of my New Edge, so I'm not complaining.

And the last one is an old Chevy C10 hot rod, this I have no owned, but I will someday. Not too picky about this one, I just want a second gen (67-72), preferably a short bed, but I wouldn't be upset if I found a really good deal on a long bed... Which I can, all day, every day. So I'll probably end up with a long bed. Lower it, quality matte black paint job, some Torq Thrusts, and a built 350.

Honestly, if I had all three of these cars, my garage would be complete, I would be perfectly content for a very long time. And actually, all three of these cars are very reasonably priced, so I see no reason why I can't make it a reality in the foreseeable future. Now I just need to figure out how to make enough room for all three.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.