VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Rados at DOD5

2K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  CTCORRADOKID 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#11 ·
If anyone saw a black one with a sun damaged hood and busted front end that was mine :D

Ugly now but It was the first time I got it running in eight years and I plan on slowly bringing it back to prominence. I go to school upstate NY and came home for Easter to see how the car rides.

#20 ·
a yellow g60 that didnt have the hood open pretty much stock.. nothing show quality about it.. the show was completely un organized and at the end was mass chaos.. people where doing burnouts and donuts and drifting and crashing cars.. so not a big deal like i said on to the next show

#21 ·
this is what the creator of the show said.. and this is exactly why i didnt win and now i really could care less

At DoD2 or 3, there was only 1 Corrado left by the time we were finished with the awards, so I gave it to him and said "All the other Corrado's left, so you win by default." to which he replied with a "YEAHH!!!" It was quite awesome

#23 ·
That was prob me...still have the "plaque"...was actually nicer then the trophies they gave out this year....would like to have thought I would have won that year anyway...as I remember the turnout of Rados was low...

Did you even stick around for the awards? I'm sure the compliments you received would far outway the trophy....

DOD is more of a "meet" then a show...I've always known this...and as soon as I saw ur car...I was out the runnin...I'm assuming the yellow g60 you are reffering to is the one in the pics I posted...surprised that green one next to it didn't win...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.