Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2000 jetta vr6

1. 04-08-2012 08:40 PM #1
      Sadly I am selling one of my favriote cars to fund another project. 6800 obo

Up for grabs I have a 2000 Jetta VR6 in Uni Black. Whats nice about this one is that i put alot of time and effort and money into it over the past 8 months or so. It has a full respray of the factroy color Uni Black, The cars bodyis very straight, and not a dent or single ding on the car. The jetta has 126k on her but yet runs extremely strong. I recently had induktion motorsports go through the whole car and it recieved a great bill of health. They replaced the water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, and hard coolant pipe with a nice metal unit (crack pipe). It also had Gruven shift rod bushing and the car runs amazing quiet. When i purchased the car i wasnt sure of previous mantainance so I had them also check the condition of the timing chains and they told me they were dead silent and recently replaced by previous owner before me. The trans was also gone through and the oil was replaced with nice redline synthetic oil and shifts buttery smooth, no griding or mis shifting. The clutch also grabs great and feels great as well. The car also has recent coilpack, plugs, and plug wires as well as a new maf. The car also has door cards from a newer 05 Jetta that i bought cause the original ones started to sag. The car has Tan leather interior (manual seats but i will include a near perfect set of full elec. seats) Both seats are heated as well

The car has been modified tastefully with the following:
      -Koni struts/H&R springs
      -magnaflow catback
      -42dd corrado mid pipe
      -Ported Mk3 downpipe
      -Euro mk4 DSG airbox, and intake pipe (rare)
      -EIP stage 2 software
      -VF dogbone motor mount
      -Ecode GLI look GLASS LENS headlights
      -OEM VW european textured rub strips
      -OEM european headlight switch
      -Audi S Line steering wheel (s4) looks like r32 style racing steering wheel
      -Fully refinished OEM audi TT wheels with BRAND NEW kumho rubber (this will be included if my asking price is met if now then I will include the OEM 16" wheels)
      -amber b5 turn signals

There are two issues that need to be addressed to make the car 100% and that would be the front valence needs to be putback on. I have the original that I will give to the owner so they may put it on themselves. I removed it when the car was painted and have not had time to put it back on. The other issue is that the drivers side seat bolster started to show wear. So what I did was obtain Two front jetta seats (same color and leather) that are power and will be included with the sale of this car. The two seats are near perfect and show little no no wear. After that the car will be 100%, I may put them in before the car sells if I get time, but I want to be 100% honest with you.

I am flexible on price if theres serious interest and please dont call or email me if you are looking for a trade, I am not interested in a trade. but other than that, just give me a call, Worse I can say is no right?

Any Questions, please email me or call me

2. 04-24-2012 09:39 AM #2
      ttt