Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Looking to paint my garage. Suggestions on color combos

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC R-line, 2012 GLI Autobahn
      04-08-2012 11:32 PM #1
      Making this thread to try to get some ideas together. I've been wanting to paint my garage for a while now. I've been thinking of doing a two tone color dark on bottom lighter towards the top, but I can't seem to find any inspiration online for paint jobs in the garage. Anybody with some feedback, pictures, websites, suggestions for colors post them up so I can get this done before it get hot!

Also if it matters ill be doing a floor coating in the garage probably at the end of the year. Just want to get paint knocked out first.
      2010 CC R-line. 5% tint, Euro Clear Corners, VAG-COM windows,ST Coilovers, Led interior lights, Apr Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, R8 Coilpacks, Hoen xeon light and fog
      2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- APR Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, Cree DRL, Hoen lights, ST Coilovers

Vehicles
      1974 Beetle, 1998 MK3 Golf, 2010 Holden SS ute.
      04-09-2012 04:13 AM #2
      have you had a look at www.garagejournal.com/forum/ ?
      there are more then enough garage threads on there.

04-09-2012 04:43 AM #3
      The two-tone plan with the light top and dark bottom sounds like a plan. How about 2/3 white top and a 1/3 dark gray bottom with a red stripe between the two?

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC R-line, 2012 GLI Autobahn
      04-09-2012 10:26 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by buzzbug View Post
      have you had a look at www.garagejournal.com/forum/ ?
      there are more then enough garage threads on there.
      Gonna browse around there some more. Thanks for some ideas and ill also have to search out a few threads on here

Quote Originally Posted by mx5er View Post
      The two-tone plan with the light top and dark bottom sounds like a plan. How about 2/3 white top and a 1/3 dark gray bottom with a red stripe between the two?
      I thought about that as well, but I wanted to get some more ideas before going that route. If all else fails im going to paint it like a dealership wall
      2010 CC R-line. 5% tint, Euro Clear Corners, VAG-COM windows,ST Coilovers, Led interior lights, Apr Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, R8 Coilpacks, Hoen xeon light and fog
      2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- APR Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, Cree DRL, Hoen lights, ST Coilovers