Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: for iphone users with RS315 nav units: how do you.....

04-09-2012 10:19 AM #1
      the RS315 nav unit is great for what i need it to do.

it hooks up seamlessly with my iphone 3gs and using both are very easy except:

1. i start my drive and i decide to listen to a playlist/song on iphone connected via cable in center console. bluetooth is on.

2. driving around then get a phone call or make one. music goes off, phone features activated.

3. once phone call is done, system does not go back to continuing to play from my iphone. does not matter if i go back to screen unit to select another song, another playlist, it won't play through speakers but does seem to show that the song is playing.

4. when this happens, i have to pull over or just wait til my next stop, to unconnect iphone from cable, then make sure it is playing a song/list, then connect it again. back in business.

is there anyway to have the iphone continue playing its music once the phone call is complete just as it does with the sat/radio options?

thanks!
      93 vw wolfsburg fox 4-door | 00 honda crv lx | 03 vw jetta wagon gls 2.0 | 04 vw jetta wagon gls tdi-pd | 12 vw tiguan se+panoroof+nav

04-09-2012 10:24 AM #2
      93 vw wolfsburg fox 4-door | 00 honda crv lx | 03 vw jetta wagon gls 2.0 | 04 vw jetta wagon gls tdi-pd | 12 vw tiguan se+panoroof+nav