Just though i'd throw this out there since I know the pricing can be competitive for people looking to buy a car in Canada from the US. Also since I am a fellow Canadian, would want to sell to someone up north before here. I am up in Niagara Falls almost monthly, so I can schedule times to look at the car then if interested.
Anyway, cut to the chase:
- 6spd manual
- Cloth Interior
- Upgraded DynAudio
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- 36,000 miles
- Very well maintained, never raced, mostly highway miles from NYC to Niagara Falls for the past 2 years
- APR Stage I (Stock, 91, 93, Valet Modes)
- H&R Rear Sway - hands down best suspension mod for this car, while retain stock comfort/equipment
- 35% Llumar tint all around
- Comes with 16" MSW winter wheels and Dunlop winter tires (plenty of tread left)
- Colour matched side markers - could replace with stock if needed
- No Front Plate Drilled into Bumper
- SiriusXM Subscription for at least another 10 months - they kindly renewed for me recently
$20,000 USD. Open to negotiations, would have to work with seller to get the car there, but its possible/doable.
Quick couple pictures I had on my work computer, will get more soon. Let me know if you have any questions.