Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Need suggestions for a good Porsche shop in Houston area

1. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2001 Boxster, 2012 Kia Soul
      04-09-2012 05:49 PM #1
      Who is the best Porsche or European car mechanic in the Houston area? We need to know who we can trust if I need to have exhaust, scheduled maintenance, alignments, and other jobs done.

thanks!

obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

Vehicles
      04 DBP R32
      04-19-2012 11:03 AM #2
      It's a drive. But we have a certified guy who works at VW of Corpus Christi, TX.
      1999 Jetta VR6 - Totaled.
      1991 Gti VR6 - Sold/ Totaled.
      2006 Jetta 2.0t - Totaled.
      2004 R32 3.2- Purchased 10/31/2009 with 99k, currently 196,800!

Vehicles
      mark five gee tee eye
      05-29-2012 12:43 AM #3
      Though I've never actually experienced service from here personally, I'd like to suggest checking out Expo Motorcars in North Houston - certified to work on all sorts of high-end cars. Naturally, I'd imagine Porsche would be right up their alley. The times I've been there for after-hours play or dream shopping, I've had a wonderful time talking with the sales staff and always positively noted the small yet immaculate lot, showroom, and overall quality of the business image. Many Ferraris, Spyker, Mercedes, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley, Aston, Lotus, etc. By the looks of it, they know what theyre doing and aren't going to **** around with your car beyond whats needed.

http://www.expomc.com/index.php

http://www.expomc.com/service.php
      ^^^
      Our certified technicians service all the major manufacturers... Aston, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lexus, Maybach, Mercedes, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Spyker

"Prepare the light runner, Quorra, we're going down town."
      ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)