I'm unaware of an actual "kit" made by anyone, but it's simple enough to accomplish (really, it is):
1. Decide on type of tranmission you want to install (O2A, O2O, O2J, O2M, etcetera)
2. Use the "search" feature on here to find a thread (there are many on here) that talks about the swap.
3. Find "donor" car that has transmission in it
4. Purchase car (or transmission and all required accessories)
5. Install after reading DIY many times over, ensuring all the necessary parts are there (and in good shape), you have the time (and money) and space to accomplish the swap
7. Enjoy your new manual transmission car
If you can tell us what you're wanting to install it helps us help you find the right path to get you started. I will tell you that if you are not mechanically inclined, or do not feel comfortable in doing any type of mechanical work (as some of it is tedious and labor intensive), do not even attempt to do this, simply pay someone to do it for you (buddies, friends, mechanic, etcetera). Be prepared to pay, however, as labor is not cheap. Plus, if you do it yourself, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you CAN do it, plus you can make another DIY to add to these forums...