Im located in ohio but would not mind driving 500+ miles to meet someone. The car currently has 119xxx and will go up about another 1.5k by summer time ( Commuting from school when i go home). KBB puts the car at 9000 for a fair condition because there are a few paint problems with the clear coat. The exhaust cost me around 1200 to do and I just bought some 18in rims that can go along with the car. With the mods and rims, plus any stock part i still have, I would like to get 10,000 for it.
Background on the TT:
I found the TT in Detroit and drove from Ohio to get her and brought it back that day. Got her with 85k on the clock, new water pump/timing belt and other maintenance was done by Auto Haus in Michigan
Picture from the lot:
After that,I decided it was time for tuning and fun factor purchases. I bought an intake, and a 42dd downpipe
The exhaust is custom from the cat on back consisting of a virbrant resonator and borla muffler out to two borla tips. Along with a new 3.2 honeycomb valance.
here is the only sounds I have of it, only revved it to 5k rpms.
I installed a boost gauge and than noticed my lil TT had some breathing problems and began to investigate / replace all the silicon hoses that i could.
**Zip ties where only temporary for fixin the hoses**
The car as it sits now:
1. Oil Changed every 5k with full synthetic
2. Water pump done at 90k'
3. Crank position sensor changed (~2000)
4. Wheel Speed Sensor changed
5. Replaced the exhaust with 42dd down-pipe and 2.5 inc cat back.
6. Transmission fluids will be replaced in 3 weeks
7. Rear o2 sensor replaced.
8. Haledex Serviced
9. All breaks were just replaced!
List of Mods:
1. 18 inch rims Wrapped in new eagle GTs
2. 3 Inch down-pipe (42dd), connected to a 2.5 inch Borla Cat Back.
3. 25 % tints all around
4. Upgraded silicon vacuum piping
5. Custom Air Intake ( Nuespeed minus the heat shield)
6. Stage 1 REVO tune
I check my PMs often so feel free to ask away!