Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Interested in the design of future car models? Get paid to tell us about it.

1. 04-11-2012 05:36 PM #1
      Hello Audi car enthusiast! Are you interested in influencing future car designs? We are looking for a few interesting and creative people who would like to share with us their thoughts and experiences on car design (interior and exterior). A professional interviewer will conduct a 3-hour interview in your home. You will be paid for your time, and there is also a possible opportunity to test drive a car different from what you currently own.

To be considered for participation you must be between the ages of 26-65 AND drive one of the following car models: Infiniti G37 coupe, Hyundai Genesis coupe, Audi A5 coupe, BMW 335i coupe or Mercedes Benz E350 coupe.

Please e-mail Allison at modelpeople2@modelpeopleinc.com for more details. Please provide your name, age, the car model that you own, year of car and city you reside in.

If you can think of any qualifying friends who might be interested please don't hesitate to share this opportunity with them.

2. 04-12-2012 02:53 PM #2
      Hello everyone,

I wanted to caveat this posting with a note to ensure that this is a real opportunity. I hate solicitations as much as the next person, but I really came on this forum to find passionate car people who would enjoy spending 3 hours talking about cars while getting paid for their time. It's a pretty fun experience if you qualify. This is simply an opportunity to have car designers hear your thoughts directly and there is no contact or future solicitation past the point of seeing if you qualify.
      anymeyer is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message