Contact Info is 626-416-8470. Call and DO NOT text. I will not receive your text message.
Contact Info: 626-416-8470. Please call as I do not have texting.
I really need to get this car sold! This will make a really good project car for someone.
NEW PRICE! 12,000 obo! I will entertain all reasonable offers.
Over $50,000+ invested!
Feel free to bring a mechanic if you would like. I have no intention to hide anything from all interested parties.
This car had multiple sponsors when it was still in the show circuit. Here it is on J-Line's gallery.
As a show car, it had quite a few custom, one-off parts made for it.
Brief Mod List:
- GT28R "Disco Potato" (Untuned, still on stock injectors, 280whp potential)
- HKS SSQV BOV
- Apex'i Groundings Kit
- Apex'i Turbo Timer
- Nardi Deep Corn Steering Wheel
- MOMO Hub (I will also include an NRG Short Hub)
- Custom ARC Airbox (1 of 1 made)
- Custom Project Mu BBK (1 of 2 ever made, the only one in U.S.)
- KW V3 Coilovers
- Custom Camber Plates
- Reiger Tuning Front Bumper, Side Skirts, and Rear Bumper
- DTM Tuning Custom Carbon Fiber Wing (1 of an estimated 10 made)
- J-Line Forged SDM-SL2's 2-Piece w/ Flat Black Powdercoat
- D-BASF Custom Blue Paint Job done by DTM Autohaus
- Custom REMUS Sport Exhaust (1 of 1 made)
- Custom Fiberglass Enclosure for Audio (1 of 1 ever made)
- Paint Matched Nitrous Tank (Not hooked up)
- 2 Amps, 4 Subs, 2 Front Speakers from Rockford & Fosgate
- 2 Recaro SPG's (Driver side is XL, passenger side is Reg)
- Custom Show-Cage, Powercoated Flat Silver
- Custom Project Mu Shiftknob
- Custom Front Mount Intercooler (1 of 1 made)
- Reupholstered A-Pillers, Headliner, and Sun Visors with Black Suede
- Clean Title
- Accident Free
- For the price of the car, you're getting A LOT of custom goodies that would sell for much more if parted out.
- Original Engine & Transmission are still strong. 90,5xx original miles on the car.
- This car WILL turn heads.
- Easy to get sponsors again if you decide to go to do car shows
- Already Smogged.
- At the very least 50k+ was spent on the car. Custom parts and labor are not cheap.
- CEL is on due to a boost leak on the intake-side piping for the intercooler. The piping is actually a bit short which causes the coupler to slide-off. In order to fix this problem, you simply need to weld beads onto the piping so that the t-bolt clamp can't slide off. The car still starts and runs fine. I still use the car to get to school and work. It has not left me stranded a single time.
- The A/C controls have been relocated into the glove compartment in order to make room for the double DIN head unit. It works perfectly fine and looks great! The problem is the handle that opens the compartment snapped. (Extremely common problem with TT's.) I have figured out how to open the the compartment in the mean time.
I'm looking for a quick sale which is why the price of the car is set at 12,000. I took into consideration all the "bads" of the car and decided that I'd lower the price so that the person who buys the car will have money leftover to fix those things. Even then, for all that you're getting, the price is a steal!
Last edited by vincephan; 05-31-2012 at 09:51 PM.
2001 225Q (Function Car): APR Stage 3+, APR 3' Exhaust System, Brembo Brakes, Koni Suspension
2003 180 (Form Car): Rokkor Coilovers,Custom Front Single Frame Bumper with A8 Grill Votex Sideskirts, Votex Rearlip, Axis Penta 19' Wheels, 2 Rockford Fosgate 15' Subwoofers
Yes, there is a lot of bass in there for such a little car.
But that's what happens when you buy a retired show car (most of the time). "
On another note, price dropped again! I've been offered around 11,500 and I've been getting impatient with selling the car so I might accept it. If anyone can beat this offer by an extra 500 dollars, she's yours.
Last edited by vincephan; 05-29-2012 at 02:47 PM.
The person who was suppose to come buy the car did not show up. I'm assuming he did not want to drive from Arizona to pick it up.
The car is still for sale! Any offer in the neighborhood of 12k WILL be accepted on the spot! Any lower and I'll still strongly consider it. I need the car sold ASAP.