VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Cars & Coffee - Great Falls, VA Edition

515K views 4K replies 269 participants last post by  Hostile 
#1 · (Edited)
We had a thread going a while back, but it had a specific date on it and eventually got lost in the TCL abyss.
Here's a general thread of pics for the Cars & Coffee that happens at Great Falls, VA.
Any and all contributions are welcome!

Some of my pics from 04.07.2012, no particular order, non-pro photographer:

See less See more
#106 ·
Pretty good showing on Saturday. It was an awesome morning, except for the douche in a purple GT-R that decided to cross the double-yellow to pass me on Old Dominion Dr. I was going 52 in a 40...apparently, too slow for our NoVA Sebastian Vettel who had to arrive at CnC all of one minute before me. :thumbdown:

#109 · (Edited)
It's the reality of all Porsche, Merc, BMW, and exotics drivers in NoVA.

Going 10 over? You're going to be tailgated until there is any room to pass (legal or not), or the douche is going to be giving you the brights :laugh:

(But to be serious, it does seem to be the worst with lease-spec 328i's and C300's :laugh:)

#133 ·
FYI if you get there at 8, you will be parking in the back guaranteed, which is not a bad thing to do even if you get there at 7. you may miss some cars that have left by then as well.

also, this is a family friendly event (aka kids running around).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.