anyone have anything?
I am looking for a 1997-2002 audi A4 1.8t 5spd
I don't mind it needing some body work,
I would prefer if it didn't need much or anything for safety.
Having it saftied and etested would be a bonus.
Looking to spend around 3200
Last edited by LittleMajik233; 04-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
I have one...
'97 1.8T Quattro, 5-speed, Sport package (with the good seats).
- winter tires mounted on OEM 16"s
- 18" Kosei K3 summer wheels
- AWE K04 setup
- Carbonio intake
- APR turbo inlet pipe
- APR exhaust
- Test pipe (which it still passes emissions with...)
- Clutchmasters Stage 3 clutch
- Clutchmasters lightweight flywheel
- JHM short shifter
- 034 Motorsports engine and transmission mounts
- 034 Motorsports front control arms
- Bilstein Sport shocks
- H&R Race springs
- Slotted/drilled rotors front and rear with ceramic pads
- ECS Tuning stainless steel brake lines (ATE super blue fluid)
There's probably some other stuff I'm missing but that's the majority of the important parts.
The (blue) paint is pretty ****ty. However the car was from BC, so the underbody is M-I-N-T. The interior could use a good shampooing too.
However I wouldn't sell it for $3,200. PM me if you can do any better. I don't really want to sell the car but I would if you made a better offer.