Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: wtt cool 71 ford LTD for your vw

1. 04-13-2012 12:31 PM #1
      Alright fellas, I've got a pretty sweet 71 ford ltd, this bodystyle was made for two years only. 1971 and 1972. This things got about 22,547 actual miles on it, I bought the car over a year ago and had the entire motor refreshed and dropped the tank just to make sure there was no garbage in there where it'd been garage kept most of its life, this things interior is easily a 9.998795 out of 10, aaand the og paint, its still over all in pretty good shape, but its definitely there sayin hey I'm 41 years old but it still love cradlin ladehs in my massive leather backseat, I' m here to have a good time, let's do the damn thing. Its got the big 400 modified in it that runs like a champ, and sounds sick nasty cruising. The only reason I really even wanna get rid of this thing is boredom and not having the money to make it even more sick nasty like id hoped (slammin it, wheels((works?)), 5spd, etc.) I just wanna get into something different, either getting money to dump into another project/another car, oooor trade for something else that's as super cool and is in at very least close to as good of condition. So with all that being said, I'm asking around 5500, that means make an offer with money and if its close enough we'll work it out, but i'd prefer to trade into a vw (aircooled,mki,mkii,mkiii)? Make me some offers. I'm in sweetwater TN my numbers 423 536 8947, my names greene. I can send more pics via text. (P.s. the wheels in the pick are mismatched but I have both sets, right now it has all 4 og wheels and brand new tires on them, the full set of american racings are staggered and available for the right deal, as well as a few airride components i'd gathered to bag the rearend)
      Recent pic

Last edited by DarikDisease; 04-19-2012 at 08:54 PM.

2. 04-15-2012 05:37 PM #2
      ttt

3. 04-16-2012 11:26 AM #3
      Uuup price is OR BEST OFFER.

4. 04-19-2012 08:55 PM #4
      Up

5. 04-25-2012 07:09 PM #5
      up