Hello! It's a sad day my beloved VR6 is up for sale. Upgraded to a newer vehicle with a new job so I have to let my her go. Read below for mods and maintenance. I have most of my receipts since owning this car, but not everything. The car has 155,000 miles on it and runs like new. Never raced and has been a daily driver (four mile commute to campus). I purchased the car in 2006 with 85k and am the second owner. Carfax is clean, I have available. Failed smog a few times in the history due to secondary air injection readiness codes but has since been fixed. Car passed smog on April 13th, 2012 and ready for title transfer. I am going to be honest and thorough with the history so you know what you're looking at. I'm located in Pomona or Mission Viejo. Post below or PM me.
I'm asking $3200 with some spare parts and wheels (see below).
Features and info
- Black leather interior, full power windows
- Polished VR6 manifold
- Smoked e-code headlights. the top tabs have been broken (have NA lights still)
- Autotech catback Exhaust
- Autotech front lower, and rear sway bars
- Black pinstripe headliner and black pillars
- Custom OEM gauge cluster: Black panel, orange needle, and chrome rings
- Oil changed every 3000k miles (500 miles since last change)
- Spark plugs and wires replaced 2 weeks ago
- 17" Audi TT wheels with Falken ziex 912 tires (**BRAND NEW!!) purchased 2/14/12
- Both rear wheel bearings replaced on 1/30/12
- Alignment at 10/21/11
- Heater Core and ignition switch replaced in Fall of 2011
- driver side axel replaced 5/17/11
- Transmission fluid flushed 3/10/11
- AC compressor and condensor and radiator replaced in 2010
- Coolant thermostat, sensors, metal T-fitting, crackpipe, have been replaced
- Tie rods, sway links and control arm bushings replaced in august 2009
- Bilstein PSS coilovers installed in November of 2006 still stiff like new
- Short antenna
- Autotech 262 cams
- Chains / guides
- SACHS OEM clutch
- Autotech 228mm steel flywheel
- Autotech q-chip
All installed in september of 2006 at 97.5k
- Ignition coil replaced when I first bought the car in 2006
- 6 CD in the trunk and wired for an amp and subs.
- No rust damage!
NO CEL! I have replaced the EGR valve, gas cap, and SAI components.
Other issues to note:
- Rear fenders are a little warped from a bad fender rolling job
- The fender was replaced after I was swiped. No wheel damage, just bumper scratches.
- The paint was fading on the roof so I wrapped it in vinyl (I have a full roll of vinyl)
- The clear coat on the hood is starting to go. (Can be repainted or wrapped in the vinyl)
Had a few interests but the last buyer backed out before I had it smogged. Car has since been smogged and good for sale.