I am selling my 2004 Phaeton that I've had for 4 years - I am the 2nd owner.
Bought with 72,000km, currently 235,000km.
Had Real Driver Platinum warranty and have replaced a lot of items under warranty (including new transmission at 170,000km).
I have had the car out of warranty for the last 13months and the only things I've done are:
- 1 small corroded fluid line replaced
- 2 wheel bearings replaced
- small camshaft leak fixed with new seal - fixed last month
- outside air flap motor defective - replaced last month
- new timing belt, water pump, thermostat, tensioners last summer with 215,000km, so it's good for another 100,000km
- new tires last year
- regular oil changes
- full brake pads/rotors last year and new front brake pads a couple of months ago.
As you can see, since everything's already been fixed under warranty, there hasn't been much to do out of warranty other than standard wear and tear items.
I'm selling the car as I will be doing a lot more driving than the 40,000km I have been averaging and need a more fuel efficient vehicle.
Car is fully loaded and has every option the W12 has. It's black with beige interior and has the special Black klavierlack paint option as well.
I hate to sell this car but I will let it go at $10,000 Canadian.
PM me if you are interested.