Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Two stocks that will make you rich

1. 04-14-2012 09:22 PM #1
      These are honest opinions. However I am not liable for your actions.
      Yes, these are stocks. Yes, I believe you can make money on them. Yes, I have made money on them. No, it's not a ponzi scheme. Yes, even though they are penny stocks, No, it's not a ponzi scheme. So please don't bring your conspiracy theories and skepticism. Just watch and learn.
      I am just relaying what I believe is possible.

ECDC short term penny stock play. Closed at .0042 last Friday. I think the next month into summer this will be well into the pennies.

ELTP mid-long term. CEO says he wants on Nasdaq. Last Friday a payment was made for fees associated for a huge patent they just received. Expect a PR this week. I see absolutely no downside. At .12 now. Could see $1.00 within a year or perhaps it will run all the way up once people realize what is going on.

Why I am spreading the word? unfortunately what happens in the penny market is people do not desire to invest because of all the illegal shorting practices, causing the price per share to drop and scaring away investors. but these are two stocks that I believe cannot be touched. however the more I can spread the word, the better. Just do some research on these two companies. I won't run away, I'm confident these will at least double from the price per share of last Friday's closing.

I have not used this section of the forum before so not sure what the crowd is like here. If you are all broke losers then I suspect I'll be flamed and the thread will quickly descend into a riot. Otherwise, proceed to intellectual discourse.

ELTP 3 year weekly, just shot above the 200 SMA:
      Last edited by rlydntgvasht; 04-14-2012 at 09:30 PM.

2. 04-14-2012 10:41 PM #2
      Why would anyone invest in a stock that anyone can arbitrarily change the price so easily? I could make the stock double by buying it with the coinage found between my sofa cushions. You might want to go elsewhere to promote your pump and dumps, as we weren't born yesterday.

3. 04-15-2012 12:50 AM #3
      People like you are the exact reason why I am confident in my investments. You losers are all going to run scavenging for shares once you realize how your blind and negligence caused you to miss the best buying opportunities. You know what they say, the poor stay poor because the rich have balls.

Go to F**KING hell.

Vehicles
      '91 Ford Ranger,'04 R32-sold, '92 500E-sold, '75 Honda CL360
      04-15-2012 01:26 AM #4
      Simma down there Jim Kramer.
      '92 500E, '91 Ranger
      Disney villa in Bahama Bay Resort & Spa - rent directly from me - 2bd/2bth - sleeps 6 - will beat rate from resort, orbitz, etc and you'll get my unit in BEST spot within resort. I use on-site mgmt company so pay upon check-in....easy peasy. IM for detailed pics.

5. 04-15-2012 11:55 AM #5
      buying stocks, esp penny stocks, from message board recommendations, is a great idea.

6. 04-15-2012 11:56 AM #6
      2. you seem not to know what exactly a ponzi scheme is

7. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 Forester 1997 LX450 1979 K20 1978 Rabbit 74 Trailduster with a Western Plow
      04-15-2012 02:26 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by rlydntgvasht View Post
      Otherwise, proceed to intellectual discourse.
      People like you are the exact reason why I am confident in my investments. You losers are all going to run scavenging for shares once you realize how your blind and negligence caused you to miss the best buying opportunities. You know what they say, the poor stay poor because the rich have balls.

Go to F**KING hell.

8. 04-15-2012 04:40 PM #8

Go to F**KING hell.
      Hahahahaha this is priceless. I can't stop laughing.

9. 04-15-2012 06:50 PM #9

Go to F**KING hell.
      Run scavenging for shares Yeah, we'll all be doing that. What a joke. Go shill your crap elsewhere troll.

10. 04-18-2012 07:07 PM #10
      Hi a_riot,

Do you have any original ideas? Is there any creativity juice running in there? All I've seen from you is just talking against other people posting, and even talking against your own previous postings at one point. I mean what does one amount to if all one can do is sitting around arguing?

How can one make a life of oneself doing what you're doing?

11. 04-18-2012 10:09 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by livingVoice View Post
      Do you have any original ideas?
      No, so I bought 100,000 shares of ECDC with the change I found in my car's ashtray. I'm gonna be rich, I tell you, rich! All you naysayers are going to be jealous of me when I buy my new Audi R8.

12. 04-19-2012 12:31 AM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by a_riot View Post
      No, so I bought 100,000 shares of ECDC with the change I found in my car's ashtray. I'm gonna be rich, I tell you, rich! All you naysayers are going to be jealous of me when I buy my new Audi R8.
      a clown?

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC Sport
      04-19-2012 01:46 PM #13
      As a person in finance advisory work - please everyone do your own research!

On a lighter note - Does anybody on the entire thread have any history in making serious money(not just good % return) with penny stocks? I've met a few people over time - though none as of recent times.
      2010 White CC 2.0T _ 13.5 JL Audio W7 w/ JL 1000.1 Slash Amp _ APR Stage 1 _ Carbonio Intake Stage 1 _ BSH Pendulum Mounts _ Disabled DRL, Seat Belt and open door chime _ auto up and down window feature from key
      1983 BMW 633 csi manual
      Previous Car: 2005 GMC Canyon SLE

14. 04-19-2012 03:38 PM #14
      a dead grandmother of my friend's second cousin made 100k last week not doing anything, just sitting in her grave.......check it out at www.moneyfornothingandyourchicksforfree.com

a penny here and a penny there, soon you're talking real money!~

a_riot I bet the change in your couch is collecting big interest more than your orange savings account!

think about it , it costs like .04 to produce a .01 penny......

your killing it in coins!