Is the corrado dash from a newer or older corrado? Do you happen to have any glass moonroofs that will fit a corrado (non universal)? Thanks!
The time has come to trim the fat on all my vw stuff. I just don't have the time for it anymore. So my loss is your gain. I will make a list, looking for local pickup but will ship some of the stuff. I will be adding to the list as I think of everything that I have. But here goes:
1. 2.0 16v pulled from a passat with 120k; comes with scirocco intake, downpipe, fuel injection parts $500
2. 1.8 16V pulled from a running scirocco, best guess is about 160k; just the long block $300
3. Tranny from a mk1 FF or FN, 150$
4. 16v scirocco body kit, 100$
5. Set of 14x6 wheels like what came on cabrio's and some jettas, six or seven spoke 100$
6. Tranny from a g60 corrado minus the shifter tower, slight grind into first if revving hard 150$
7. Complete set of glass from a Scirocco II including complete hatch 100$
8. Set of Caddy doors with glass, no door cards 80$
9. mkI rabbit hood with molded hood scoop and wholes for hood pins, 100$
10. 2 16v heads, one stock 100$, one with port and polish work 150$
11. 2 heater boxes from mkI rabbits, both with working fans 30$ each
12. 1 diesel starter and at least 1 gas starter (both tested) 50$ each
13. 16v Golf/jetta upper intake 40$
14. Full set of Corrado tails 60$
15. Corrado black dash 70$
16. Corrado head board, 30$
17. Universal glass sunroof, 50$
That's a decent start, I can get pictures of most of the stuff, but it will take a couple of weeks. All this stuff is in storage at my brother's house in Jackson GA. Discounts for package deals.
If you got a rado or 16v passat flywheel you will do for a fair price to 32764 send me a pm. thanks.