Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 90

    Thread: A few recent pics

    1. Member ClydeandBonnie23's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 11th, 2009
      Location
      Valdosta GA
      Posts
      705
      Vehicles
      2006 Jetta GLI; 1980 rabbit dirty diesel
      04-20-2012 05:41 PM #26
      Nice

    2. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 06:18 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      ok.


      I see wheel gap, meaning its not low enough.
      You see wheel gap, bravo.

      Unlike your dumbass car, I can make it over a speed bump which is necessary for me to get my daily driver back and forth to my career which is far more important then "looking cool."

      My car looks a million times better then stock at it's height and is still functional. I can take it to a road course/auto cross and not even have to worry about rubbing a fender where as your car wouldn't even make it onto the track .

      Function > stance. This is why I don't spend much time on here...


      Back on topic, thank you every single other person in the thread who has had made intelligent and kind comments
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    3. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 06:22 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by AMD IS THE BEST View Post
      You see wheel gap, bravo.

      Unlike your dumbass car, I can make it over a speed bump which is necessary for me to get my daily driver back and forth to my career which is far more important then "looking cool."

      My car looks a million times better then stock at it's height and is still functional. I can take it to a road course/auto cross and not even have to worry about rubbing a fender where as your car wouldn't even make it onto the track .

      Function > stance. This is why I don't spend much time on here...


      Back on topic, thank you every single other person in the thread who has had made intelligent and kind comments
      good for you, lower it

    4. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 06:26 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      Mine is driven daily too, I have speed bumps to deal with and my car is still in, my suspension holds up better then yours so stop getting so butthurt kid.
      He is more entertained with putting up the slowest laptimes at the autocross

    5. Member Seanyboy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2nd, 2011
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      359
      Vehicles
      MkV Jetta 2.5
      04-20-2012 06:58 PM #30
      en why see!!
      cheers

    6. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 06:59 PM #31
      Both of your signatures prove your intelligence.

      Lol at slowest lap times, I've never actually ran one so can't say for sure. I've also got two 500hp Audi's which also need to be lower.
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    7. Member ColinW.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2012
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      1,022
      Vehicles
      08 rabbit
      04-20-2012 07:07 PM #32
      hmm
      IG @corned_beeef

    8. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 07:10 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      If I could afford coilovers for the M5 I'd dump the **** out of it. You drive a Jetta not a racecar, it will never be fast so lower it.
      Clearly you're an ignorant dude, it's amusing. This baffles me how ignorant people really are. Have you ever seen the TDI cup racing series? All out of a 170hp euro spec Jetta TDI. You don't need a "fast" car to go around a track fast. I'm fighting a losing battle with this community though, so it's not a big deal.

      I'll leave this here:





      They need to be lower though I bet.

      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      Mine is driven daily too, I have speed bumps to deal with and my car is still in, my suspension holds up better then yours so stop getting so butthurt kid.
      Your suspension holds up better then mine? I have Koni's now, what do you run?
      Last edited by AMD IS THE BEST; 04-20-2012 at 07:13 PM.
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    9. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 07:15 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      they must be on air to ride that high, VW's aren't racecars
      Lift kit's actually.
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    10. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 07:15 PM #35
      Wheelgap kills kittens

      Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

    11. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 07:47 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      This.
      Ok

      Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

    12. Member dirtydub33's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      SW, PA
      Posts
      269
      Vehicles
      'MKV jetta, '72 bus
      04-20-2012 07:51 PM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by AMD IS THE BEST View Post
      Bored at work, this is what I do (go outside and take pics):





      Comments welcome.
      love those shoes on that color

    13. Member Vbelisle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 10th, 2010
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      894
      Vehicles
      '15 C300
      04-20-2012 07:53 PM #38
      Im lower than that but that is a personal preference, either way the car looks good and so do the pics

    14. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 08:26 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by dirtydub33 View Post
      love those shoes on that color
      Thank you!

      Quote Originally Posted by Vbelisle View Post
      Im lower than that but that is a personal preference, either way the car looks good and so do the pics
      A proper mature response that I appreciate. Thank you!

      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      ok.


      personally it's not low enough.
      Yep, we know.
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2011
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      812
      04-20-2012 08:46 PM #40
      Cool bro

    16. Member v408w's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2011
      Location
      New London, CT
      Posts
      2,748
      Vehicles
      2006 GLI, Bugatti Veyron SS
      04-20-2012 09:03 PM #41
      Wow some people in this MKV generation really are immature douche bags I wish I was there for the old days.. I want to rub the ground, but I can totally understand someone not wanting to. Your car looks great man, especially that first picture. Sorry people like those two feel the need to make everyone else look bad and be complete *******s. for a TDI. I want one
      A great man

    17. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 09:15 PM #42
      Quote Originally Posted by v408w View Post
      Wow some people in this MKV generation really are immature douche bags I wish I was there for the old days.. I want to rub the ground, but I can totally understand someone not wanting to. Your car looks great man, especially that first picture. Sorry people like those two feel the need to make everyone else look bad and be complete *******s. for a TDI. I want one
      Ok

      Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

    18. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 09:41 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by v408w View Post
      Wow some people in this MKV generation really are immature douche bags I wish I was there for the old days.. I want to rub the ground, but I can totally understand someone not wanting to. Your car looks great man, especially that first picture. Sorry people like those two feel the need to make everyone else look bad and be complete *******s. for a TDI. I want one
      Thanks for the kind words, another mature response. Guess to be cool you just have to do what everyone else does...hmm. Or not. Also, I agree. TDI FTW!
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    19. Member peskyrabbit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2011
      Location
      Dover PA
      Posts
      2,250
      Vehicles
      08 Rabbit
      04-20-2012 09:46 PM #44
      Quote Originally Posted by SLMMD View Post
      Mine is driven daily too, I have speed bumps to deal with and my car is still in, my suspension holds up better then yours so stop getting so butthurt kid.
      coming from the noob that starts two different "ok" threads in two different forums. then replys "ok" to every single post in his thread to build his post count. stop trolling on this kids car just to build your post count even more.
      Replica wheels are like fake boobs. They look good on the outside, but when it comes to quality, Nothing beats the real thing.
      Instagram: BriarGW
      YOLO is GAY
      Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Mkv View Post
      Low and slow my friend.

    20. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 09:55 PM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by peskyrabbit View Post
      coming from the noob that starts two different "ok" threads in two different forums. then replys "ok" to every single post in his thread to build his post count. stop trolling on this kids car just to build your post count even more.
      Lol, anticipating his "ok" response.
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    21. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      04-20-2012 09:58 PM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by peskyrabbit View Post
      coming from the noob that starts two different "ok" threads in two different forums. then replys "ok" to every single post in his thread to build his post count. stop trolling on this kids car just to build your post count even more.
      Post count

      Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

    22. Member peskyrabbit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2011
      Location
      Dover PA
      Posts
      2,250
      Vehicles
      08 Rabbit
      04-20-2012 10:02 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by AMD IS THE BEST View Post
      Lol, anticipating his "ok" response.
      Yea its coming. but your car looks good. its at a respectable hight I just paid over $1200 in damages from botteming out. so im probably going to raise it up to about your hight, casue I think it still looks good.
      Replica wheels are like fake boobs. They look good on the outside, but when it comes to quality, Nothing beats the real thing.
      Instagram: BriarGW
      YOLO is GAY
      Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Mkv View Post
      Low and slow my friend.

    23. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2012
      Location
      Harleysville, PA
      Posts
      31
      Vehicles
      07 CW GTI
      04-20-2012 10:07 PM #48
      Low or not, still nice looking.
      Instagram @lacesout

    24. Member AMD IS THE BEST's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 15th, 2004
      Location
      518, NY
      Posts
      1,594
      Vehicles
      '15 S3, '91 200 20v, '91 200 20v Avant
      04-20-2012 10:10 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by peskyrabbit View Post
      Yea its coming. but your car looks good. its at a respectable hight I just paid over $1200 in damages from botteming out. so im probably going to raise it up to about your hight, casue I think it still looks good.
      Thanks. I agree, I looks far better then a stock Jetta TDI lol. Bottoming out is bad news, especially with a TDI. The newer clean diesel TDI's have a crazy valve in the exhaust that hangs fairly low. Wouldn't want to end up having to buy one of them for close to $1000.

      My car bottomed out coming off the alignment rack. It's plenty low for me.

      Quote Originally Posted by hellodanni View Post
      Low or not, still nice looking.


      Quote Originally Posted by Aviator. View Post
      Post count

      Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
      Sarcastic
      2015 S3 - Sepang/MAG/Advanced Tech
      1991 200 20v
      1991 200 20v Avant
      YouTube
      MQB Audi S3 Facebook Group

    25. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      04-20-2012 11:59 PM #50
      Why post comments are welcome if you cant take the heat?

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •