VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS:2003 BMP 20th anniv

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  MAPLE SYRUP 
#1 · (Edited)
*** OFF the MARKET *** This is probably one of the minty freshest 20th in existence. My wife (yes that's right, a chick owns this) bought this brand new from the dealer in 03. Babying doesn't describe what this poor car has gone through. It has something like 21,xxx kms on it!!! YA 21,xxx !!! original miles. Rarely even sees rain. I've been busting her hump to either drive the damn thing more than 3 months a year or sell it to someone who will appreciate it. She wants $19,000 if she's gonna let it go. I told her she's mad :screwy:, but I kinda understand. Its bone stock except for a new battery last year and always on 5w40 synthetic. A small knick on the front bumper probably from a shopping cart. That's it! Car is mint. And there you have it. Any takers?
Some basic pics here. The vdub is still sleeping and surrounded by boxes so its kinda hard to get some good pics at the moment.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79319425@N07/

#6 ·
pics can be emailed.. as mentioned above.. i guess i have to post more to get rights to add pics.. sorry.. and yes, it truly is 21,775 km.. NOT MILES..you would understand when you opened the hood and could eat off of it.. its a canadian car Quebec plated. Coming out in 2 weeks... i'm afraid when she takes it out, she'll come to her senses and decide to keep it.. then i guess we'll have to start modding it :D.. still running on original michelin pilots with 5/32s left on them .. we'll have to slap some new shoes on her soon.. prob some michelin pilot SS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.