Selling my loved 2008 MKV R32. This is the best car I've owned. I bought it with 7000 miles, and have had all maintenance and upgrades professionally done. This car has been rock solid sans some recalls and warranty items. Car is located in Minneapolis, MN. Asking for $22,000.
- Upgraded Nav (RNS-510 as in new VWs, not the old MDF2 originally installed) ~ $1,500
- All major recalls performed within first 20k miles, and no issues since: Mechatronic fixed, fuel tank - Full documentation available
- Vag-Com upgrades: Roll windows up and down from remote, DRLs can be turned off (save on HID bulb usage)
- HID bulbs recently replaced
- Haldex controller software upgraded - more responsive & faster shifting (especially downshift) - fully transferable
- 50k inspection and maintenance recently performed at Westside VW, including a complete inspection, which shows the vehicle is in great condition - will provide documentation
- Brand new Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires
Please let me know if there are any questions.
------- edits -------
Decided tires would be a pain for a buyer, so brand new Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires were put on (~$800)