Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: S2 project, probably asking too much but here goes , $7k obo

1. Member
      Vehicles
      91 corrado tdi/ 2000 A4TQ Avant sportline/94 cummins 5 speed 4x4(haul'n cool cars to rallies)
      04-20-2012 03:24 PM #1
      Well everybody I might as well try this again. Up for sale is my S2 project that I actually thought I was going to have enough enthusiasm to get completed, nope not happening. As you all probably know I tried to sell it before but everybody wouldn't touch it unless it ran and drove. Well the big change is that it runs and drives now and it needs someone who cares to put it all back together. I would do it but a little bit ago I had decided to part it out when this guy from here said was going to buy the a/c and interior from me. I spent 2 days pulling it out and the day he was supposed to show up I called him to ask him why he was late. Well I got an e-mail stating he was backing out because he blew his tranny. You all know that is hogwash so don't ever pull anything apart unless that person pays up front. To get back to the S2. It needs the interior to be installed, exhaust, tires, and a general clean up but all the hard stuff is done. This car has all the original factory S2 bumpers ( not the fiberglass junk), B4 hood, new RS2 projector headlamps with pigtails (that's if I don't wire them up before you buy it), a walbro 255 pump, battery relocated to the trunk, and asa bbs rep wheels (17's) and wheel studs. I can't put photo's up but look for an old post to check it out. Seeing how I got it all running and driving I would like $7k just because of the time I have into it, probably too much but wtf. You can always shoot me an offer, it doesn't hurt for me to say no or hell it could be yes, ya never know till you try, trades are considered also. That S2 from canada is a better deal even though you can't register it here or if you do and the feds find out it's a shame that it will probably be crushed, but it will give all the stuff to convert yours. Thanks for looking.
      Last edited by rallypilot; 04-20-2012 at 06:51 PM.

2. 04-22-2012 07:39 PM #2
      pic would be nice????

3. Member
      Vehicles
      91 corrado tdi/ 2000 A4TQ Avant sportline/94 cummins 5 speed 4x4(haul'n cool cars to rallies)
      04-22-2012 10:35 PM #3
      Hey man, I'd love to but this site won't let my mac do it, god knows I've tried. If you want pictures please shoot me your e-mail and I will be glad to send you some.
      Later

4. Member
      Vehicles
      05-03-2012 10:08 PM #4
      I've e-mailed a lot of pic's but no offers, you can make any offer it won't hurt my feelings trust me, who knows, I might take it if I had enough pints in me!!

5. Member
      Vehicles
      1991 CQ
      05-04-2012 01:32 AM #5
      1 pic = 1000 words

6. Member
      Vehicles
      05-04-2012 08:17 AM #6
      Like I stated before, this site won't let me post or at least won't let my mac do it, I keep getting a file code and no image, sorry .

7. Member
      Vehicles
      1991 CQ
      05-06-2012 05:24 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by rallypilot View Post
      Like I stated before, this site won't let me post or at least won't let my mac do it, I keep getting a file code and no image, sorry .
      upload the pictures to a free/public image/file host site.
      then link it.
      no phd need it, and i do have mac.

8. 05-08-2012 02:30 PM #8
      Post pics or your wasting everyone's time. I'm in Worcester, MA and might be interested. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Go to Photobucket.com. Create an account. Upload your pictures of this vehicle. Under the picture there will be a bunch of little boxes.

Click COPY IMAGE CODE or highlight and copy the image code. Paste it in this forum. You are done.

There is no such thing is can't.

As of right now my offer is $500 without seeing it, or reading a structured for sale post.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2012 12:25 PM #9
      Ok I'm giving it a shot and here it goes, this is the first time I've ever done this. I made the album and I'm putting a few in to try it. I put a bunch on the album and made it public so you can see exactly what you are buying. I put it on my lift and took everything off so absolutely nothing is hidden, no surprises. The only thing that is now different I went to put the front bumper on and the intercooler is too big and I will not cut the bumper, I'll buy a ebay IC first before I ever touch an original front S2 bumper. So, if it doesn't work, sorry but I tried.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN4699.jpg

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN4691.jpg
      http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN4684.jpg
      http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN0071.jpg http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN0083.jpg

10. 05-10-2012 05:43 PM #10
      Nice job putting up the pics. Making the effort to get the pics up shows that you made effort to maintain the car. You can sell a car faster, and for a higher price if you structure your sales ad nicely.

I am very interested and will pm you my phone number. Shoot me a text and we can talk from there.