I am looking to trade my mk4 gti vr for a clean passat. My car just clicked over 140k miles and will go up as it is my daily. I would prefer for it to be a 1.8t if possible and also to have some similar mods as my gti (lowered, exhaust, etc). I will only trade for a manual! I have had plenty of automatic cars over the years and I can't do it anymore. Lol. Pics available upon request.
Details on my car:
- Reflex Silver jetta front end with glx headlights (so it has fogs)
- Clutch and chains done roughly 5k miles ago
- starter replaced roughly 10k miles ago
- both front wheel bearings done less than 2k miles ago.
- pass window regulator done less than 3k miles ago.
- new radiator less than 3k miles ago
- 18x8 Kyowa Racing wheels with 75% tread Nexen tires
- JOM Coils
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 20% tinted windows
- Color matched rear emblem with black VW symbol
- has a dent in the bottom of the passenger door where I hit a deer last winter and it swung around and hit the door
- the hood has a few scratches on it on the front. Some may be able to be buffed out
- driver seat shows normal wear for a car of its age
Any other questions feel free to ask! Text me for pics. (304) 261-9590. Car is located in Hedgesville, WV.