• 125,000 miles, front-wheel drive, automatic, V6 engine has plenty of power (yes, it is true that the 1960 VW Bus was under-powered)
• Standard dual-battery system so you can run your electrical accessories on your weekend outing and always be able to start the engine to get home
• AM/FM/Cassette/MP3 player input/6-CD Changer under passenger seat
• Serviced regularly at local dealership (recent new tires, brakes at 70%)
• We bought in 2002 from dealer who said the original owner had traded it in -- mini fridge was/is missing; two holes in "tent fabric" had been repaired.
• Full size spare tire, emergency road kit
• Seats 7, sleeps 4 (two in twin-size bed up top, rear seat folds out for full-size bed)
• Curtains all around, lots of cupholders and power outlets
• Air-conditioning and heating controls in rear
• Never been smoked in, never driven on roads with salt, no rust
• All-around seat-covers installed early on for uniqueness and to protect original fabric
• Pop top works great, zippers/fabric excellent
• Incl. lightweight bike carrier specifically made for Eurovan so door still lifts
• Minor dings/scratches reasonable for 12 years, ready to go 12 more!
• Clean title in hand
• Runs fantastic
• Selling heartbreakingly because of financial stress
These units hold their value. Price is firm.
More current photos on request.