Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Porsche Twists look sexay

Vehicles
      2013 Passat TDI Highline, 1996 Audi UrS6, 1991 Mk2 Jetta (mint)
      04-21-2012 01:57 PM #1
      Washed her up the other night and took a few sunset shots seeing as I installed the twists on the weekend....
      Went with 255/40-17's on the back and 225/45-17's on the front....fills out the azz end quite nicely with the staggered wheels....
      Thanks again to Brad at Adaptec for spec'ing out the perfect spacers for flush fitment

I have also been enjoying tearing up the streets now that I bought the APR stage 1 flash.......running the 93 octane program for DD......Man, does that ever wake these motors up....it's like It's been running in limp mode for the last year

The pics:

Last edited by speedtek40; 04-29-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Vehicles
      '01 VW NB TDI
      05-11-2012 04:47 PM #2
      That looks AWESOME, I want to get my hands on some twists soooo bad.
      '01 NB TDI 210k 5-spd swap - 2.5" turbo back exhaust, DieselGeek Race Pipe, Neuspeed P-Flo, 18x8;10 Porsche Twists w/ BFG comp2 tyres, Tinted Tail Lights, 25mm H&R Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Pro System, Titan 764, Malone 4, EGR Delete, VNT-17 Turbo

Vehicles
      2013 Passat TDI Highline, 1996 Audi UrS6, 1991 Mk2 Jetta (mint)
      05-12-2012 11:51 AM #3
      Thanks man, I do love the look and it gets more than a few "WTF?" double takes at stoplights. You can see people looking at the wheels (I kept the Porsche center caps) and then at the VW badges. I have a feeling that some must think it's some kind of tape stripe Porsche wannabe with the "Turbo S" emblems on the back . 99% of Canadians have never heard of a Turbo S bug as it was never sold here.
      The best part is ripping someone off the lights.....the stage 1 hauls.....and no one expects it with a beetle

Vehicles
      '01 VW NB TDI
      05-14-2012 08:51 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by speedtek40 View Post
      Thanks man, I do love the look and it gets more than a few "WTF?" double takes at stoplights. You can see people looking at the wheels (I kept the Porsche center caps) and then at the VW badges. I have a feeling that some must think it's some kind of tape stripe Porsche wannabe with the "Turbo S" emblems on the back . 99% of Canadians have never heard of a Turbo S bug as it was never sold here.
      The best part is ripping someone off the lights.....the stage 1 hauls.....and no one expects it with a beetle
      Haha i get the same looks when i have big Audi reps on and then taking off with a big cloud of black smoke behind me. Oh and the PM i sent you was not for you sorry, i had a couple tabs open and lost track of them lol. I bet thats cool having something people either dont have or have never heard of.
      '01 NB TDI 210k 5-spd swap - 2.5" turbo back exhaust, DieselGeek Race Pipe, Neuspeed P-Flo, 18x8;10 Porsche Twists w/ BFG comp2 tyres, Tinted Tail Lights, 25mm H&R Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Pro System, Titan 764, Malone 4, EGR Delete, VNT-17 Turbo

Vehicles
      '01 VW NB TDI
      07-12-2012 04:37 PM #5
      I never ask what size the rims are? Im finally getting a set, they are 18x8;10. Where did you get your adapters?