Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS:1995 Cabrio 2.0L 5 speed Black w/ Black top biege inter. in Eastern Pa 18055 4k obo

1. 04-22-2012 05:03 PM #1
      My wife and I have decided to sell our cabrio due to the fact that it is unpractical to have the car with a 3 month old baby. We purchased the car around this time last year and it was completely original for the 1st owner. The car currently has 156k milage but runs and drives perfectly. The top doesnt leak at all and the car gets great gas milage. I have a list of maintance i have performed on the vehicle within the time of owning it so far. Dont let the milage hinder you in anyway, the parts used in maintaining the car were installed professionally by myself and purchased from germanautoparts with the exception of the tires from tirerack. here is the list.
      -all 4 tires (kumhos)
      -all the brakes including front pads /rotors, rear pads and drums, wheel cylinders,master cylinder
      -rear wheel bearings with grease and seals
      -all 4 struts and front strut bearings
      - front wheel alignment
      - techtonics tuning 2.25" cat back exhuast sytem with catalitic converter and tt duel downpipe
      -sachs oem clutch kit with throw out bearing,trans. seals, bronze bushing and main crank seal
      -shift linkage rebuilt kit
      -timing belt service with waterpump ,t-stat, seals, tensioner and serp belt
      -distibutor cap, rotor, ignition wires and NGK spark plugs,air filter, fuel filter
      -wiper blades
      -heatercore
      -oil filter flange gasket, o-ring for oil cooler
      -oil pan and gasket -oil changed every 3k with roteela 5w-30 and Mann oil filters

the bad-
      -A/C needs recharge
      -drivers seat is shot/worn out bolsters

$4k obo no trades

Last edited by electriceye; 04-22-2012 at 05:16 PM.

2. 04-26-2012 06:38 PM #3
      Waxed it yesterday. Bump

3. 05-03-2012 07:01 PM #4
      Bump. Excellent daily driver. Just sits in my garage. Anyone? Not even one offer but plenty of views?

Vehicles
      1997 Jetta 2.0
      05-07-2012 02:28 PM #5
      Whats the lowest youll go?

5. 05-07-2012 04:31 PM #6
      I'm losing alot of money at 4k. But I will not budge lower than 3600.