Hey all, just bought a 93 EV GL beater to haul youth around in. But I'm not against cleaning it up and tinkering
Owned 42 cars now, 38 have been VW's, but this is my first Transporter.
Wondering about some things.
1) My bumpers are all black. On models that got color coded bumpers are they still the textured plastic? 1a) Are the facelift T4 rear bumpers 1 piece and do they fit an earlier T4?
2) Did VW ever offer fog lights as an option? not seeing anything really OEM on Ebay or _____.
3) I read that you'll really wear out the shoulders of tires if they're not the correct load rating. Has this been your experience with larger wheels and lower profile tires?
4) Do Facelift rear disc brakes bolt on? I assume so, knowing VW...
5) Are the slider knobs for the front heater controls the same as any other VW?
I'll add more questions as I think of them.
Thanks for any and all input!