I've learned that 9 times out of 10 when multiple people(usually girls) comment on a picture and call someone beautiful, chances are they're not
What have you learned?
Winter is coming! Buy my Tiguan - http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/5787276517.html
Graphic & Web Design, Photography, Branding, Typography - www.darkenergydesign.net
One thing I've learned is that all of my musician stoner friends, many who I've known for 15 or so years, all of the sudden are into politics. Let me clarify - they now get on their virtual soap box and preach about Ron Paul. Frankly, I'm a little sick of it.
I've also learned that it is a lot harder to bail out of a social event by using a possibly less than totally truthful excuse and not get caught. "Note to self, bailed out of happy hour birthday thing for obnoxious chick, do not post during this time. Do not mention how funny SpaceBalls is right now. Do not post a picture of my cat sleeping in a pretzel like position" (yeah I'm that guy).
I thought this was Facebook?
I mean, I know what half of OT looks like, what they eat, their political ideals, what cool **** they saw today, what they rant about, what they like, and where they are.
The only thing missing is nobody sends me Farmville requests.
I get to see what all my old acquaintances are doing and i get to stay connected! It's so much fun to check in on other people's lives and share my own personal experiences through video or photos! Or maybe even an occasional witty status update! Without Facebook, i would have never maintained contact with my girlfriend! I think it's AMAZING, that i can be so close with people that would otherwise be so distant. Facebook entertains me while i'm in the bathroom, or waiting for my lunch. Facebook reminds me of my mother's birthday. It provides me with that oh so precious "I know that chick" fap material. I ****ing love Facebook.
Last edited by ABAcabby; 04-24-2012 at 02:36 AM.
1) People are dumb enough to not turn off GPS functions on their phones when taking pictures...and are also dumb enough to post where they're logging into facebook from.
2) Most people don't turn on all of the facebook security measures (which are scant to begin with) and post fantastic information (email address, phone numbers etc.) which are publicly viewable.
3) I'd say 20% of my friends are truly motivated, driven individuals...the rest are sadly like me.
4) People have too many babies...think too much of them...and post far too much about them.
5) Being able to unsubscribe and block apps is a Godsend.
6) The vast majority of females over the age of 25 - never progressed mentally past 16.
^The above is why I have 50 or so people on my facebook...and routinely go through purges. Of those 50, I'm unsubscribed from about 35.
that people use it strictly for a place to either bitch or air their dirty laundry. i love to get on and post a status saying how awesome my day was, regardless of the negatives i only post positives. everyone must think my life is a dream haha