No replies at $4500 so the price is now $4250. Come and take a drive, you won't be disappointed. Everything is tight and quiet.
Bought this car last May with the intention fixing some things and selling it. I fixed the things I wanted to but could not bring myself to sell it! Finally brought myself to sell so here it is.
Stock 2000 Audi S4 with ~213K miles. I bought it from the original owner (older gentleman in his 60s) who drove it every day into Philly. Had many oil leaks which are all fixed now. Car runs, shifts and drives great. Interior is beautiful. T-belt was done at 160K. Had the trans out to fix a torque converter seal leak and checked the turbo shaft play, both are tight. Uses no oil and boosts great.
The known issues are:
- Airbag light is on for bad spiral spring
- cluster information center pixelates and fades out as temp rises in cabin
- turbos whistle some but that seems to be typical of stock replacement turbos
- the nose of the car is pretty well sandblasted from all that highway driving
- drivers mirror auto dim juice starting to leak
Priced to sell at $4000. Its a great driver. PM me or email rory.crane"at"comcast.net
Here are some Pics:
Edited to reflect price reduction.
Last edited by QB; 05-12-2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Price Reduced to $4000
Last edited by sawyerob; 05-06-2012 at 01:45 PM.